By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Game of thrones Season 8 is not coming this year.... Whaaat!?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/game-of-thrones-officially-isnt-coming-back-until?utm_term=.wg0Xop666#.owbynBGGG

Well fuck

Around the Network

That's been known for a couple of months. It was also widely anticipated long before that.

HBO doesn't have another show anywhere close to as big. They have to hold out as long as possible.

Well if you are an active follower you should have known from the very moment you were watching the last episode from season 7...
Anyways, its still sad knowing it will not come this year :(

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Winter isn't coming this year.

Bristow9091 said:
I don't even watch Game of Thrones and I've known about this for what feels like forever, lol. In reality it's probably a few months I've known, although it seems longer... I may not watch the show, but my mates and coworkers do, so I hear all about it, lol.

You are missing what will be general culture in a few years!! Fast, go and sit on your couch and jump into the train!

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Around the Network

I've been out of the loop apparently. Well that explains why there wasn't already a thread about this.

SegataSanshiro said:
Winter isn't coming this year.

That gotta be the slowest winter in history

A real shame, but Vikings will fill the hole.

Fuchigole said:

That's what she said.

ResidentToxy said:
Fuchigole said:

That's what she said.

Sweet! 2005 internet jokes are back! You're the man now dog!