By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY highlights their 2018 games

Colocho said:
Great trailer, but where is Days Gone?? I thought it was a 2018 title??

Sony made it clear that everything at E3 2017 with a 2018 release window will come out in 2018 for sure; Days Gone didn’t have that. It might still come in 2018, but not until later. I don’t think Sony wants to put too much emphasis on it until they know for sure. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
Azuren said:

No time to watch something right now. If it's more user-generated game stuff, then count me out. I don't but games to build them.

You can play the game that comes with Dreams (made my MM) or Dreams other people have made. Here's a level made by MM. There are three interwoven games, a point and click, noir adventure featuring Art, a childs fantasy featuring Foxy and Francis and a sci-fi platformer featuring D-Bug. 

Last edited by GribbleGrunger - on 04 January 2018

The PS5 Exists. 

Doesn’t look like I’m buying a ps4 in 2018.

Thread title taught me that Sony has a penis.

aLkaLiNE said:
All but SoTC are gonna be AAA first party. Glad to see WWS firing on all cylinders, looking forward to God of War and Siderman most myself. SoTC remake was already a given.

SOTC is first party, but the remake just not first party developed. Team ICO are probably making a new IP (Rumor has it Sony is making SOTC2)

Last edited by S.T.A.G.E. - on 07 January 2018

Around the Network
twintail said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

SOTC is first party, but the remake just not first party developed. Team ICO are probably making a new IP (Rumor has it Sony is making SOTC2)

Team ico doesn't exist anymore.

And where does this sotc2 rumour come from? I somewhat doubt thats the next game.

Sorry, not Team ICO but gendesign. Ueda is working on a new game and had a teaser that looked like something within the same realm.

https://gamerant.com/shadow-of-the-colossus-creator-new-game/

twintail said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Sorry, not Team ICO but gendesign. Ueda is working on a new game and had a teaser that looked like something within the same realm.

https://gamerant.com/shadow-of-the-colossus-creator-new-game/

Np!

Hmm not really getting the same vibe. But whatever it is, sequel or original game, I do hope it's a partnership with Sony

True enough. Hopefully everything works out. Gendesign is essentially whats left of Team ICO and it seems they completed the Last Guardian in tandem with Sony Japan. Team ICO used to be within Sony Japan.

Last edited by S.T.A.G.E. - on 07 January 2018

Very nice trailer, short with good music and atmosphere

ZODIARKrebirth said:

new trailer with sonys 2018 games...

spiderman

shadow of colossus

detroit become human

dreams

god of war

https://mobile.twitter.com/PlayStation/status/947875077650968577/video/1

Great trailer. So beautiful the games !!! < 3

Colocho said:
Great trailer, but where is Days Gone?? I thought it was a 2018 title??

Just stumbled on this old thread. Ha seems this video was foreshadowing. It’s just odd tho, bc I thought it wasn’t long before that video was made that Sony reconfirmed DG as a 2018 game. Either way, think it’s for the best for the sake of DG. Jan-March release would be best.