By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. January bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Looks like Switch is falling off a cliff

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Let's-a-go for the Nintendo Switch!

zorg1000 said:
Looks like Switch is falling off a cliff

Falling off a cliff could mean anything! You could fall off a cliff, into a passing jet, that happens to be empty. Then fly said jet to a higher cliff face to contemplate falling off that cliff in some years time?

I'm gonna call it now amazon won't be an accurate representation of npd for switch.

quickrick said:
I'm gonna call it now amazon won't be an accurate representation of npd for switch.

You're the off the cliff guy right? It's no shock you'd think that. Though, Amazon hasn't seemed to represent the Switch sales well for November.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
quickrick said:

You're the off the cliff guy right? It's no shock you'd think that. Though, Amazon hasn't seemed to represent the Switch sales well for November.

I think that because of november, and because just how nintendo games are just dominating everything on amazon.

But haven't the Switch been winning both Amazon and NPD on most of its months since it released in March?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So are switch stock issues officially over now in America?

ironmanDX said:
quickrick said:

quickrick said:
ironmanDX said:

I think that because of november, and because just how nintendo games are just dominating everything on amazon.

Actually in November Switch console units sold below PS4 and XB1 units, and they both ending beating in NPD results also. Yeah, Nintendo games are dominating Amazon sales but we talking about single SKUs and without digital sales compared to NPD results where there count all platform version of same games and count digital sales.

In any case, Switch again started strong in US for January also.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 02 January 2018