By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazon listing a lot of mystery titles for Switch to be revealed at an event

A ton of new mystery listings for Switch have appeared on Amazon. We’re counting 18 titles in total on the website, most of which can be pre-ordered. Prices range from $60 all the way up to $100.

The thought here is that these games could be unveiled during an upcoming Nintendo Direct, which will almost certainly take place in January. Amazon even used the exact same image for Project Octopath Traveler a few months ago after it was fully unveiled during the September broadcast.

The common consensus is that a Nintendo Direct will be held in January. Not only does Switch’s lineup for 2018 need to be detailed, but a leak from EA indicated that a presentation will be held sometime during the month. 

http://nintendoeverything.com/amazon-listing-a-ton-of-mystery-titles-for-switch/

Around the Network

Nintendo Switch Event
Not Direct. Good.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Next Direct cant come soon enough.

THe earliest Im expecting is one week after new year, since they want people to be back from the break to maximize views.This event cant come soon enough!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Really hope it's a Direct instead of another live presentation like last January, so they can cram as much content as possible in it like the last ones where they announced things non-stop with the headlines.

Around the Network

new fatal frame pls.

CaptainExplosion said:
Vini256 said:

Really hope it's a Direct instead of another live presentation like last January, so they can cram as much content as possible in it like the last ones where they announced things non-stop with the headlines.

I want them to bring back the Nintendo Jim Henson puppets!!

I'd rather have Robot Chicken again. They could even go full-circle with it and announce Mother 3 after joking about it the last time =P

That is A LOT of titles,if that all is about to be revealed in a direct then I think it will be one of the most content-filled direct Nintendo had in a really long time.

Pray that at least one of those is a new Animal Crossing.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

BasilZero said:
Super Mario Galaxy 1+2 HD
Super Mario Sunshine HD
New Super Mario Bros All Stars (NSMB, NSMB2, NSMB Wii, NSMBU + SLU)

The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
Pikmin Trilogy HD
Super Smash Bros for Switch
Pokemon 8th gen
Pokemon 4th gen remakes

That would likely be enough to make me finally "jump in" and try and get a switch.

I just want a 2D Mario platformer.