By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazon listing a lot of mystery titles for Switch to be revealed at an event

Update:

Amazon has now started to pull these listings. It could be a sign that they went up too early.

Around the Network

I'm hoping these are only for Nintendo published titles (if the speculation is true).

All of the retail indies, please. Hollow Knight, SteamWorld Dig Collection and more. Do it.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

18 titles. A good chunk of them over $60 (likely CE’s).

Amazon probably put the html up to prepare for the Direct event and have it ready. Then took it off their live server once they found out it was posted.

I predict at least one or two titles will be end of January releases. It didn’t seem to include nindies. So probably some surprise announcements.

Also keep in mind a bunch of the titles are already listed in Amazon (Wolfenstein, Bayonetta, Payday2, Yoshi and Kirby) so it wouldn’t be those titles.

my guesses on some games shown in the Direct at some capacity (gameplay, trailer, release date, etc)

-Bayonetta 1, 2 and 3 re-reveal along with its collector edition 

-Yoshi

-Kirby 

-Mario Maker 

-Wolfenstein 2

-Metroid Prime 4

-Fire Emblem and maybe CE announced

-Smash Bros 4 Switch and maybe special edition with GC adaptor

-Payday 2 

-Animal Crossing

-Pikmin 4

-GTA5

-Shin Megami Tensei V and maybe CE announced

Last edited by shoichi - on 31 December 2017

So does this potentially mean we will get a Nintendo live presentation every january now? Sort of Nintendos own little E3?

Anyways some of the 18 games are probably dublicates like special editions, but seeing that these are only reatail reseases, it seems like a jam packed presentation is coming nontheless.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
KrspaceT said:
Wonder if this will end the declarations that Nintendo has a sparse 2018 lineup. Also hoping to see some details on Fire Emblem Switch.

Hardly, but next Nintendo Direct (January) will probably do.

So, assuming that those titles all became, say, nine games launching this year (Assuming that each game has a physical and digital take on it up)....let's say they are.....

Animal Crossing Switch

Warioware Switch

Pikmin 4

Donkey Kong Country Returns HD collection

Punch Out HD

Mario Galaxy Collection HD

Final Fantasy 15 for Switch

Dragon Ball Fighters for Switch

GTA 5 Switch

For example, decently spread through 2018....that isn't enough to make people stop saying the system has no games?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

They removed the listings when the news got out which is normal when they're real.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Wow Nintendo Switch event not Nintendo Switch Direct. That tells you that it is going to be too epic as a regular direct. Now I can't help but get excited. I refuse to think that Nintendo wasn't involved in this to hype up the Switch event.

All aboard the hype train!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Must contain my excitement....

I am not going to be hyped yet for something that takes place only next year tss.