By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GOD of WAR vs. SPIDERMAN

I dont see people all that hyped in forums about GOW to be honest. I think Marvel will spend some dolars marketing this one

Around the Network

I'll root for my neighbor Spidey ! A Last of Us bis doesn't merit to do as well as my childhood hero !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

God of war but it will be close.

Personally, I'm more excited for God of War. Interested to see the direction Santa Monica chooses to take Kratos. I also love ancient Greek and Norse mythology. It's a day 1 for me.

However, I'm also going to be picking up Spider Man. His selling power coupled with infinity war should translate into higher game sales than god of war, I think.

As several others pointed out, Marvel themselves are helping to market this game. Their E3 video for it on their YouTube has 25 million views, and I guarantee they’ll be pushing it as hard as Sony. That said, I’m gonna have to say Spider Man will sell more copies and push more hardware, especially if Sony does a badass Spider Man-themed PS4 that is bundled with the game. Both will be huge critical hits and top sellers, no doubt.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
Yakuza 6 without reading the OP just the title.

Try staying on topic next time.

God of War gets my vote, Spiderman is gonna be big, but God of War already has a big following and amazing sales.

Piss on Spuderman, Kratos is still the Playstation mascot along with Drake

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

bubblegamer said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Yakuza 6 without reading the OP just the title.

Try staying on topic next time.

God of War gets my vote, Spiderman is gonna be big, but God of War already has a big following and amazing sales.

Go Yakuza 6!

I'm more hyped for spiderman

I think Spider-Man will win in all fronts.