By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Clicking on any game's sales page redirect to front page

For the past day or so, whenever I click on a game in the weekly top 10 or even from google to check its sale page, I just get bumped back to VGChartz's front page.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Around the Network

I'm experiencing it now when you point it out.

Yup, also experiencing this.

Edit: Even pasting the url redirects back to front page. 

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 23 December 2017

TalonMan said:
Can you copy/paste the link?

I can't cos I can't go to the game page itself, (any of them) whenever I click it just goes to http://www.vgchartz.com/

TalonMan said:
Can you copy/paste the link?

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/152831/super-mario-odyssey/

This link for me goes to the home page instead of the Super Mario Odyssey's sales page like it would normally.

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
It's fixed...

Thanks, your work is much appreciated. :)

Came here to post this.

And no it ain't fixed. Not for me anyway, still doesn't work.

Actually it's when I click on Charts > Game Totals. Just gives me the front page. And when I search for a specific game on the search bar, same thing.

TalonMan said:
Azelover said:

Came here to post this.

And no it ain't fixed. Not for me anyway, still doesn't work.

Actually it's when I click on Charts > Game Totals. Just gives me the front page. And when I search for a specific game on the search bar, same thing.

Fixed...

Hey,I just made an account but I would like to report an issue too. Whatever you click in a game and click on the specifics tabs ("Global", "USA", "Europe", etc), you are redirect to the same page instead of the "First ten weeks" page it used to. 

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

TalonMan said:
Stuart23 said:

Hey,I just made an account but I would like to report an issue too. Whatever you click in a game and click on the specifics tabs ("Global", "USA", "Europe", etc), you are redirect to the same page instead of the "First ten weeks" page it used to. 

I wouldn't focus too much on that particular page right now - it's not very long for this world...  ;)

I don't get it,are you guys gonna remove that feature?

TalonMan said:

The new database is coming live, shortly - that particular page you're looking at, will be thrown into the abyss...  ;)

...if, after the new one comes online, there's still something you can't find or is broken - we can talk then. :D

Oh okay, sorry if I am not updated with the changes, like I said I just made this account,even tho I've been using this site for a really long time :P

Thanks for the hard work.