Forums - General Discussion - 2016 VS. 2017

Which year was better?

2016 2 8.70%

2017 21 91.30%

Total:23
irstupid said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Which was the better year?

2016 is often regarded as a horrible year, because it had the increase in racial violence, America electing a heartless rich moron, great people like Alan Rickman and David Bowie dying, that fat Korean guy threatening everyone else more than ever, increased distrust towards the police, a gorilla shot because of some dumb bitch who can't look after her own child, and the Fort McMurry fire.

2017 has had fatso constantly firing rockets at Japan, celebrities getting called rapists left and right, Nazis on the rise in America, net neutrality killed by Fascist Communist Cunts, The Emoji Movie actually exists, and YouTube is shitting on content creators even more now.

However, given the comparison, I'd say 2017 has been the better year, unless you think it's too early to tell.

Is that a bad thing or a good thing?

I would consider it a good thing. I don't care how much I liked a person or how cool they are important. Any and all rapists, pedophiles, ect being exposed and their life being ruined is a good thing in my book.

Nazi's are not on the rise. Just cause the few hundred that exist are more vocal on social media does not mean Nazi's are on the rise. There are just as many if not more people on every other side of whatever argument out there. One does not have to look hard for example to find some black person calling for the deaths of white people or something of that nature. Does that one persons views represent all of black people? Hell no. Same as a few white supremacists don't represent white people.

Don't forget Prince dying in 2016 for iconic people.

But the nazis aren't the white supremacists, but actually the ones that claim themselves being anti-fascists.

But yeah, you made a good and important question. While I agree that one's position should not be a protection, there are a shitload of false accusitions made against people just to hurt them and their career, and the accuser to get some publicity (for whatever reason). 

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

I found 2017 to be better to me according to my personal interests.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Rogue One was a lot better than The Last Jedi, so there's that.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames