Forums - Website Topics - Database Tutorial

@Talon Make it like a thread and have a preview button. Question. I know how it was with the old database, we put a placeholder caption on unofficial box arts when there were no box arts yet. Are we doing that still or are we just expecting people to know that it is just there for the time being?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Can we please have the software sales split by regions even in the search results page like in the old database ? I found it extremely usefull, having review scores is handy too but I find the split sales to be more usefull, we could also keep both

Luke888 said:
Can we please have the software sales split by regions even in the search results page like in the old database ? I found it extremely usefull, having review scores is handy too but I find the split sales to be more usefull, we could also keep both

You can already do that, just have those as part of the checklist.

VGPolyglot said:
Luke888 said:

You can already do that, just have those as part of the checklist.

Yeah - I put a TON of work into getting all that functionality built! LOL!!!

USE IT!!!!

Kinda confused on how to add a game to the currently playing tab.I dont know if this would be the place to ask this, so forgive me if there is a place already!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Kinda confused on how to add a game to the currently playing tab.I dont know if this would be the place to ask this, so forgive me if there is a place already!

Check the very last image in the OP.

VersusEvil said:
Nautilus said:

Check the very last image in the OP.

Yeah I checked that, but it dosent work for Hollow Knight Versus.There is no add in the owner option.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Nautilus said:

Visit the game's page in the database, scroll to the bottom of the page. Left hand side column > Community Stats > click the Add link for 'Owners' and then the Add link for 'Now Playing'.

Machina said:
Nautilus said:

Visit the game's page in the database, scroll to the bottom of the page. Left hand side column > Community Stats > click the Add link for 'Owners' and then the Add link for 'Now Playing'.

There is none for Hollow Knight, which is the one I want to add.

Nautilus said:

From the Game DB page you click on the "Add" next to Now Playing but before you can do that it needs to be in added to your collection and to do that click on "Add" next to Owners.

and the other way is from the My Games tab just click on "Playing" and games it will turn green to show it's set as currently playing.