By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your XMAS Tree

Xmas is coming. Show me your xmas tree. 

I've went with a cold, icy look... just like my heart.

https://imgur.com/a/Xn9WF

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

You may be cold hearted, which I doubt, but you've got a tree. I still have to put mine .

Maybe this Wednesday I'll have time... but don't expect pictures, it won't be as pretty as yours.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I don't decorate anymore and can't contribute to the thread, but that's a nice tree.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Won't have one at home but my mom will probably put up our 30 year old Christmas tree in her flat. It's gonna look the same as every year :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Cute tree Peh, and what a nice nativity set you got there Basil

I won't be at home for the holidays, so I just have some odd decorations here and there.
Of the two small Christmas trees at my place, only one has lights:

EDIT: And here's my family's traditional Christmas tree:

Last edited by TomaTito - on 19 December 2017

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Havent done xmas trees for a long time due to cat attacks... thats the downside of having an awesome bengal cat. But mother/father in law have one, so will enjoy that when i go around.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

TomaTito said:

Cute tree Peh, and what a nice nativity set you got there Basil

I won't be at home for the holidays, so I just have some odd decorations here and there.

I don't know what scares me the most, that attempt at a Christmas tree, or the dog figure on its site .

Meanwhile, your family tree looks like if it was taken from a catalog of X-mas stuff, mighty impressive.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
TomaTito said:

I don't know what scares me the most, that attempt at a Christmas tree, or the dog figure on its site .

Or my artsy way of taking the picture?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"