By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Metascore Prediction League 2018: Kirby Star Allies @ 74; Roster Updated

Hey guys, sorry about the way this thread has started off. Things irl have gotten insanely busy out of nowhere, I'm just trying to keep up with it all while still retaining some sanity and some free time on the side. I'm hoping to return to work on this thread on Sunday though, so hopefully things stay calm enough for me to do so

Again, apologies for the lack of updates.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
Hey guys, sorry about the way this thread has started off. Things irl have gotten insanely busy out of nowhere, I'm just trying to keep up with it all while still retaining some sanity and some free time on the side. I'm hoping to return to work on this thread on Sunday though, so hopefully things stay calm enough for me to do so

Don't worry about it, no pressure, and keep up the good work here and irl.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

RavenXtra said:

Dude, if WW3 starts from this thread I'm blaming you

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I would like to change my prediction for:
Mario Tennis Aces - 82

I'll change my Kirby Star Allies prediction from 88 to 86 !

Around the Network

Damn. Star Allies is not doing well at all. 74 on Metacritic with 41 reviews. Even Nintendolife thinks it's a paint by numbers Kirby game!

Yeah, really disappointing for Star Allies. Granted I never expected anything above 85 given it's a Kirby game, but below 75 is really weak for the franchise. Especially since the franchise has been on a critical high this decade with Epic Yarn, Mass Attack, Planet Robobot, Return to Dreamland, and Triple Deluxe. 

Last edited by HyrulianScrolls - on 15 March 2018

Shikamo said:
Shikamo said:
Yo! I'm in again

Kirby: Star Allies - 78

Bayonetta 2 - 88

Radiant Historia: 81

I'll put the rest later

I want to change Radiant Historia to 85 and Bayonetta 2 to 90

Shin Megami Strange Journey - 78

Hyrule Warriors Definitive - 76

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - 86

Runner 3 - 86

Mario Tennis Aces - 79

@RavenXtra Just to remind you to change the scores o/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Mario Tennis Aces - 77

The World Ends With You: Final Remix - 86

Updated 3/15/2018

◦ Minor fixes to release dates for certain games.

◦ Everyone who has made or changed a prediction since the last update has been added to the tables.

◦ Final Metascores for Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology and Bayonetta 2 recorded.

◦ New games added to the prediction cards.

---

This was a pretty substantial update as far as the amount of new data input on the roster. I tried to double check everything to be accurate, but if something slipped by please let me know and I'll fix it. An update to the point totals will come soon!

Last edited by Raven - on 15 March 2018