By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One Piece: World Seeker (PS4, XBO and PC) debut trailer

Never got into one piece but if someone made a Naruto game like this I'd probably shit myself

Around the Network

Damn, not a big fan of anime I'm general but I have been contemplating watching one piece. Especially after seeing this trailer. That game looks awesome. I wish they did a dragon ball z game of that kind. Not a fan of fighting games myself.

Wow, this could potentially be really cool. Tired of the old musou formula.

This looks boring as hell, the trailer felt so cold and looked more like a concept demo or a kickstarter project trailer.

Bandorr said:
What a fascinating take on the game.
Like an open world exploring game while playing as luffy.

^ this, looks amasing.

Mystro-Sama said:
Wow, this could potentially be really cool. Tired of the old musou formula.

yep thats why it looks intresting, its not just another musou.

Around the Network

Hmm... no. Realistic One piece doesn't work for me.

konnichiwa said:
This looks boring as hell, the trailer felt so cold and looked more like a concept demo or a kickstarter project trailer.

My thoughts also looks bland as hell for now. I need to see more

I'm also a bit turned off by the visuals. Yeah, this looks great and all, but why are they trying to make an anime game looks realistic? I have the same problem with the dragon ball xenoverse games, anime games should look like anime dammit!!

Gameplay wise this looks promising though, so I'm still looking forward to this game.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

BasilZero said:
Masked_Muchaco said:
I'm also a bit turned off by the visuals. Yeah, this looks great and all, but why are they trying to make an anime game looks realistic? I have the same problem with the dragon ball xenoverse games, anime games should look like anime dammit!!

Gameplay wise this looks promising though, so I'm still looking forward to this game.

Xenoverse looks realistic? Wat

Well, maybe not realistic, but the colors just look so dull and everything is so damn shinny. Just look at the Naruto storm games and the upcoming dragon ball fighterz, they're practically their anime in playable form.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

It looks really good from the trailer. I'm glad that it's not a fighter or a musou style. I'll probably get it.