By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My FOURTH attempt at finishing Xenoblade Chronicles... here I go!

Tagged games:

Bristow9091 said:

I did it! I've FINALLY completed the game! :) ...after almost two months! :o 

The ending was a little bit out there, that's for sure... but I must say I really enjoyed it, and I got a nice happy ending too! Yay for Fiora getting her body back!

I can also make an educated guess as to the links between this and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 too, which is pretty cool. Not sure when I'll get round to playing that, need to buy it first, lol, but either way I'm really looking forward to it.

It's a shame you can't save the game after finishing it and just run around with the Monado III which looks pretty cool... all you can do is load the last save before you fight the last set of bosses. Oh well, not planning on coming back to do all the extra stuff afterwards, I was just in it for the story, and came out very satisfied.

My playtime ended up somewhere around 63 hours altogether I'd say.

Awesome. Score you would give it? Also I would like to see your educated guess on the Xenoblade 2 link. Most people get it wrong. Also by most I mean everyone .

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

Hmm, if we're going by how "reviewers" do it, I'd give it an 8.5... it'd be a 9, but that boss battle was by far the most unfair and annoying fight I've ever had in a videogame... cheaper than fighting Shao Kahn on Mortal Kombat!

As for the educated guess, now I'm not even sure since you've just said everyone gets it wrong lol... oh well, it means it'll be another surprise for me! I'm gonna' go into the second game completely blind I think.

Don't go chickening out on how Xenoblade 1 connects with the 2nd one! I won't tell you if you are wrong or right. Just post your prediction to see if you are the 1% in being right

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Bristow9091 said:

I did it! I've FINALLY completed the game! :) ...after almost two months! :o 

The ending was a little bit out there, that's for sure... but I must say I really enjoyed it, and I got a nice happy ending too! Yay for Fiora getting her body back!

I can also make an educated guess as to the links between this and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 too, which is pretty cool. Not sure when I'll get round to playing that, need to buy it first, lol, but either way I'm really looking forward to it.

It's a shame you can't save the game after finishing it and just run around with the Monado III which looks pretty cool... all you can do is load the last save before you fight the last set of bosses. Oh well, not planning on coming back to do all the extra stuff afterwards, I was just in it for the story, and came out very satisfied.

My playtime ended up somewhere around 63 hours altogether I'd say.

IIRC Monado III can carry over to new game plus. 63 hours is a pretty good time I'd say. It took me closer to 70 to 80 hours, probably due to a lot of aimlessly running around.