By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Square Enix happy for Switch’s success, system could get sequels to older IPs, more

A lot of good SE games that I have missed before, so would be interested in picking a few up

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

That bit about making sequels to older games is really interesting. Perhaps there could be ones for games like CT or SMRPG. I wonder what style that would go for too. That could be really exciting.... or really mediocre or disappointing. It'll be fun to see how these plans will come to fruition.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Pinkie_pie said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Agree, can wait to ẹnjoy Bravely Default/Bravely Second/Final Fantasy Explorers/Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and Octopath Traveler on ps4

Cool. 4 3ds games and a switch game that looks like it could run on the 3ds that arent on the ps4. Ps4 has around 50 square enix games that arent on the switch or 3ds. Like i said, if you really want square enix games then get a ps4, therefore you dont have to worry if it isnt coming to the switch or not

You are right, I love The World End With You on ps4. As long as this game remain on ps4, I don't give a shit about other games 

Damn it Square, stop this. Remember their E3 teaser a few years back? You know when they were teasing their announcements? And Frog's theme started playing about mid way though?

Seriously Square, my heart cannot take another trolling like that...it serously might kill me...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

On the Squaresoft side. There are effectively three consoles I care about: SNES, PSX, and Gameboy. Add Final Fantasy X in, and that’s about every Squaresoft I really want.

As great as the FF7 remake might be, I’d still rather have a proper remastered version of the original composition. Although I do really want to play the upcoming remake a lot as well. It’s just, if I could only have one or the other, it would be the original.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.