By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest Builders launches on Nintendo Switch in Japan March 1st, 2018

I really like this game, I bought it first for ps vita and then for ps4 (for my little sister)

Dragon Quest Builders launches on Nintendo Switch in Japan March 1st, 2018. Currently set for Spring in the West (no date revealed yet).

A demo will be released via the Nintendo eShop on February 1.

Early purchases will include early access to “Slime Eye” and “Slime Mouth” recipes.

Early purchases at Amazon Japan will include early access to the “Slime Lamp” recipe, and early purchases at Ion will include early access to the “King Slime Lamp” recipe.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-V5noM7Y5Q

Source

Last edited by Shikamo - on 15 December 2017

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Oh it is coming to the west, that is awesome. Guess I will pick this up.

It seems like its been a while since they first announced this on the Switch.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

BasilZero said:
Bandorr said:

I may go ps4 specifically because I did portable last time.  I tried to get the trophies last time, but I didn't want to replay three times. I did once for the story, and once for the parts I could do. But there were other parts I just didn't want to do a third time.

That makes me want to get the trophies of the next one to make up for that.

That assumes they both play equal. It doesn't seem like a kind of game that would give the switch any problems though.

I do portability while watching TV, or waiting on people. Guess I have plenty of time to decide lol.

Damn 3 playthroughs to get all achievements? I cant do that.....I guess thats why I dont have a single platinum trophy lmao.

Well I'm about to get my first one soon.

If you save before the final boss battle in each chapter you can load and do all the challenges.

You’ll probably have to do the first 2 chapters a second time for the “complete the chapter in 40 and 30 days” challenge, for chapters 3 and 4 it was easy (i ended up with like 10 days left) to do all 5 challenges including the speedrun ones in one go, you have a better grasp of all the game mechanics by that point.

But you’ll miss all the Dragon Quest 1 cutscenes since you’ll never go to sleep at night.

I have been holding off getting this on the PS4, because I would prefer to play it on the Switch. Can't wait.

Around the Network

This game looks like it’s going to be a blast to play. Looking forward to it’s release.

twintail said:
Isn't the 2nd coming next year?

yeap

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I'm in!

I've been a Dragon Warrior/Quest fan since the first game: https://youtu.be/_HTrkfiusJ8

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

This game looks really fun, depending on the price, I'll probably get this game

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]