By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you left handed or right handed?

Which hand do you primarily use?

Left 10 34.48%

Right 18 62.07%

I use both eqaully 1 3.45%

Total:29
barneystinson69 said:
VGPolyglot said:
I'm left handed.

You have chosen wisely.

Chosen?

I'm right handed. But left... footed? Yeah? That.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I'm primarily left-handed (Writing, using a fork, etc), but I use a mouse with my right hand.

I chose the second option. Hand.

Both actually. Ambidextrous.

mZuzek said:
Vini256 said:
I use a mouse with my right hand.

People don't do that?

There's an option on Windows that reverses the button mapping so you can use a mouse with your left hand, but I've never met anyone crazy enough to use it (I tried it once and it was super awkward). Edit: Spelling.

Around the Network

Write, Eat, Throw, Punch, Dribble, Shoot basketball - Left

Swing in sports (i.e. table tennis, baseball, tennis, golf, cricket) - right handed

If i were to use a crow bar in a fight it be with the left hand lol, even though it is swinging technically like in sport

Kick with my right foot in ball sports.

I write using my left hand, do most other stuff using my right hand, and I can do most stuff at least decently with my left hand as well. I'm not going to answer the poll because I'm not sure which option fits me best. Deep down, I'm probably left-handed, but for some reason, I've ended up using my right hand a lot, which makes me mainly right-handed in practice.

Righty tighty~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ka-pi96 said:
Right isn't even an option in the poll? You're biased!

Also, right hand is best hand!

Poll is fixed :)

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Right handed. I see it interesting that a lot of people here (so far) are left handed, which I thought it was the minority.