By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It seems like Retro Studios is alive !

 

What is Retro working on ?

New IP(s) 26 61.90%
 
Donkey Kong Country 3rd game 3 7.14%
 
METROID !! (I deny Ninten... 0 0%
 
F-Zero (We want to believe !) 9 21.43%
 
Nothing ... 4 9.52%
 
Total:42

Nintendo renewed the Trademark for Eternal Darkness last year. Retro not working on Metroid. Hmmm...



Around the Network

Good to know. Would be nice to know what they're been up to all this time...



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

SegataSanshiro said:
Nintendo renewed the Trademark for Eternal Darkness last year. Retro not working on Metroid. Hmmm...

Honestly, I doubt they would be working on a horror game ...



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Nintendo renewed the Trademark for Eternal Darkness last year. Retro not working on Metroid. Hmmm...

Honestly, I doubt they would be working on a horror game ...

No reason to doub tthem They hired Darksiders artists. Former Naughty Dog talent and ID Software guys. They have the people to make something a bit darker.



KLXVER said:
OTBWY said:
F-Zero (We want to believe !)

If that is what Retro is working on, then it would be the disappointment of the century.

For you, for me that would be beyond amazing



Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
Mar1217 said:

Honestly, I doubt they would be working on a horror game ...

No reason to doub tthem They hired Darksiders artists. Former Naughty Dog talent and ID Software guys. They have the people to make something a bit darker.

My reason for doubting it is that Nintendo has said almost nothing about Eternal Darkness for over a decade.



mZuzek said:
I'm pretty sure they're working on facebook posts as well as twitter posts.

/ninja'd



Well, this is new.

Read.

KLXVER said:
OTBWY said:
F-Zero (We want to believe !)

If that is what Retro is working on, then it would be the disappointment of the century.

 

This.

 

Rather have another DK game lol



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

VGPolyglot said:
SegataSanshiro said:

No reason to doub tthem They hired Darksiders artists. Former Naughty Dog talent and ID Software guys. They have the people to make something a bit darker.

My reason for doubting it is that Nintendo has said almost nothing about Eternal Darkness for over a decade.

Why would they? Nintendo is often coy about a lot of things. Poeple thought Metroid was dead and boom this year 2 new core Metroid games announced.



Notice how that holly is positioned right in the corner of the S? hmmmm. :p