By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Etrian Odyssey for 3DS to be announced in spring 2018, is not Etrian Odyssey 3 Untold

I'm dissapointed the game is not coming to the Switch. I'm playing EOV at the moment and, after using the far superior Switch screen, it's somewhat annoying (also for some reason the game has a huge difficulty spike at the beggining and I can't grind well enough to pass it).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Whats with Atlus and supporting systems way beyond their prime?

Wow, I wasn't expecting that! Long live the 3ds!

Just move all your 3DS projects and whatnot to Switch already Atlus!!!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

A bit too soon for EOVI, and it doesn't seem to be Etrian Mystery Dungeon

Probably a special fusion spin-off game then

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Beginning next year,anything on 3ds will not do to well.Developers should let it go.

Man, I'm so dang behind on this series. Before I buy another game in the series, I really outta play the ones before. If only I had the extra time Dx

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

A "festival-like" huh? Perhaps something like Persona Q that meshes the series popular characters together for one game? I'd really like to get into the series as I really love the artwork and dungeon system.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"