By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Disney buy 21st Century Fox for $52.4billion

Yes!!!!!!!!!! 99% of Fox hero movies just suck so badly so im so excited for this!!!!

Bring on the X-men and F4 reboot!!

Around the Network
roadkillers said:
This was made 1 day before the release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Why would they do this?

They need all that sweet Star Wars money to pay for all of this. Jesus, Marvel, LucasFilms and Fox in less than ten years. Will the hunger never stop?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

BasilZero said:
V-r0cK said:
Yes!!!!!!!!!! 99% of Fox hero movies just suck so badly so im so excited for this!!!!

Its gonna be so weird having to get used to a new Logan/Wolverine actor after all this time lmao.

That was going to happen eitherway as Hugh Jackman was done after Logan. The films Fox are doing, other than Deadpool don't site well with me anyway.

If this means the next X-men is the last one and they add mutants to the MCU, I'm fine with that however.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
BasilZero said:

Its gonna be so weird having to get used to a new Logan/Wolverine actor after all this time lmao.

That was going to happen eitherway as Hugh Jackman was done after Logan. The films Fox are doing, other than Deadpool don't site well with me anyway.

If this means the next X-men is the last one and they add mutants to the MCU, I'm fine with that however.

I wonder if they'll scrap the Gambit movie starring Channing Tatum? :P

Darwinianevolution said:
roadkillers said:
This was made 1 day before the release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Why would they do this?

They need all that sweet Star Wars money to pay for all of this. Jesus, Marvel, LucasFilms and Fox in less than ten years. Will the hunger never stop?

I didn't know they bought Jesus too!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
The Fury said:

I wonder if they'll scrap the Gambit movie starring Channing Tatum? :P

Yeah and replace him with this guy:

Signature goes here!

I feel like we are playing Monopoly and someone just bought half the board.

The only news I find important is the Fantastic Four movies being in MCU

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

TruckOSaurus said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I didn't know they bought Jesus too!

Just you wait XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

BasilZero said:
V-r0cK said:

No it won't.

How is Rogue one or force awakens more kid friendly than other Star wars films. They are actually darker than most. For example Force, Rogue, Jedi and Sith are the only Star wars films that have a Pg rating of 10-13+ and three of those were made under Disney.