By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can we find users from all 50 states? - A survey

Michigan



Around the Network

I'm from Mexico, the southern state of the US.



I know... my English sucks.

Southern Ontario. I'd rather have the freedom of movement to go to Michigan, Texas, New York and New England than anywhere else in Canada. Other than Southern Ontario I'm much more interested in the USA.



CrowRSchneider said:
I'm from Mexico, the southern state of the US.

What state in Mexico?



HomokHarcos said:
Southern Ontario. I'd rather have the freedom of movement to go to Michigan, Texas, New York and New England than anywhere else in Canada. Other than Southern Ontario I'm much more interested in the USA.

Why only New England? Old England is best England



Around the Network

Representing Chicago, IL



Ka-pi96 said:
HomokHarcos said:
Southern Ontario. I'd rather have the freedom of movement to go to Michigan, Texas, New York and New England than anywhere else in Canada. Other than Southern Ontario I'm much more interested in the USA.

Why only New England? Old England is best England

England's pretty cool, but it's surrounded by boring places.



HomokHarcos said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Why only New England? Old England is best England

England's pretty cool, but it's surrounded by boring places.

Scotland/Wales aren't that bad



For Florida counts Brazil since we own it.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Massachusetts coming at ya