By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Software, week ending 28th October

curl-6 said:

Poor Wolfenstein tho; I haven't played it yet, (waiting on the Switch version) but from everything I've seen it looks like an awesome game and it's a shame it didn't do so well.

Here you go. People never consider the consequences.

Around the Network
reviniente said:
curl-6 said:

Poor Wolfenstein tho; I haven't played it yet, (waiting on the Switch version) but from everything I've seen it looks like an awesome game and it's a shame it didn't do so well.

I'm less convinced this is a result of a vocal minority of butthurt keyboard warriors than as a simple consequence of coming out at the same time as two much bigger franchises.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 13 December 2017

curl-6 said:
reviniente said:

I'm less convinced this is a result of a vocal minority of butthurt keyboard warriors than as a simple consequence of coming out at the same time as two much bigger franchises.

Maybe, but despite stellar reviews and positive word of mouth, it went down to $39.99 in less than a month. Time will tell, though.

SpokenTruth said:
reviniente said:

Let me get this straight. Nazi sympathizers were angered at the anti-Nazi marketing for a game about killing Nazis so much so that they didn't buy the game?

From the article: Critics aren’t exactly arguing that the Nazis were nice, decent folks, but they say that in co-opting the president’s tagline, the video game company is quietly equating Trump supporters with Nazis. That might not sit well with almost half of the population. If this is too difficult for you to grasp, Pete Hines might have a job for you.

Awesome sales for Mario Odyssey, as expected.

And for reference, assassins creed syndicate did 605k for PS4 and 270k for Xbone. So this is a great improvement.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.