03 04 07 Super Mario Odyssey [NS]

04 08 32 Mario Kart 8 [NS>WIIU]

05 03 07 Assassin's Creed Origins [PS4>XB1>PC]

06 07 04 Pokémon Ultrasun/Ultramoon [3DS]

07 07 05 Need For Speed Payback [PS4>XB1]

08 RE 38 Zelda: Breath Of The Wild [NS>WIIU]

09 09 04 Star Wars: Battlefront II [PS4>XB1]

05 10 02 Xenoblade Chronicles 2 [NS]

Great week for Nintendo, Switch games are holding on well and Zelda even comes back into the top 10. XC2 is still in there.

See for each indivual platform: http://swisscharts.com/games.asp

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Around the Network
Kjartan said:

All platforms

01 01 06 Call Of Duty: WWII [PS4>XB1]

02 02 11 FIFA 18 [PS4>NS>XB1>PS3]

03 04 07 Super Mario Odyssey [NS]

04 08 32 Mario Kart 8 [NS>WIIU]

05 03 07 Assassin's Creed Origins [PS4>XB1>PC]

06 07 04 Pokémon Ultrasun/Ultramoon [3DS]

07 07 05 Need For Speed Payback [PS4>XB1]

08 RE 38 Zelda: Breath Of The Wild [NS>WIIU]

09 09 04 Star Wars: Battlefront II [PS4>XB1]

05 10 02 Xenoblade Chronicles 2 [NS]

Great week for Nintendo, Switch games are holding on well and Zelda even comes back into the top 10. XC2 is still in there.

See for each indivual platform: http://swisscharts.com/games.asp

Are you from switzerland?

Ka-pi96 said:
Switch version of FIFA 18 above the Xbox One version? I wonder if that means good Switch sales, or really bad Xbox sales.

Really really bad xbox sales. Its dead in switzerland, like really dead! Its like 60% PS 30% Nintendo and maybe 10% Xbone

I‘m really sad to see so many people bought this trash NFS game from ... EA...Other than that great numbers for Switch for sure!

Ka-pi96 said:
Switch version of FIFA 18 above the Xbox One version? I wonder if that means good Switch sales, or really bad Xbox sales.

Doesn't have to mean either. Looking at the sales of Fifa on the different consoles, I can see that the PS4, XBO, PS3 and 360 versions dropped very fast after FW, but the Switch version not nearly as much. For instance, the PS3 version sold more than the Switch version because of it's first 2 weeks, since then the Switch version is largely in front  and dragging itself closer to the total sales of the PS3 version. While the gap is probably too big to reach the XBO's Fifa total sales, it's very possible that it's weekly sales have by now dropped below those of the Switch version.

Fifa 18 wouldn't be the only title on the Switch who sells that way. Bomberman R, ARMS and Mario & Rabbits: Kingdom Battle all had unimpressive launches but just keep on selling since then.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Pillertriller said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Really really bad xbox sales. Its dead in switzerland, like really dead! Its like 60% PS 30% Nintendo and maybe 10% Xbone

It's been 2 weeks that the Switch version is ahead of the XB1 yes but that's only for physical of course.

It's not completely dead, I do know a few people who have it but even while the system is much cheaper tan it's opponents it's not doing so great.

And yes I am from Switzerland

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Doesn't have to mean either. Looking at the sales of Fifa on the different consoles, I can see that the PS4, XBO, PS3 and 360 versions dropped very fast after FW, but the Switch version not nearly as much. For instance, the PS3 version sold more than the Switch version because of it's first 2 weeks, since then the Switch version is largely in front  and dragging itself closer to the total sales of the PS3 version. While the gap is probably too big to reach the XBO's Fifa total sales, it's very possible that it's weekly sales have by now dropped below those of the Switch version.

Fifa 18 wouldn't be the only title on the Switch who sells that way. Bomberman R, ARMS and Mario & Rabbits: Kingdom Battle all had unimpressive launches but just keep on selling since then.

Xbox 360 games are no longer tracked by the SIEA, same thing for PS Vita games.

Kjartan said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Doesn't matter for what I said, but thanks for the information. I was talking about a worldwide trend on the Fifa sales which were much more frontloaded on the other platforms compared to the Switch version and thus can't extrapolate the XBO sales from Fifa selling better on Switch this week than on XBO.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Kjartan said:

Doesn't matter for what I said, but thanks for the information. I was talking about a worldwide trend on the Fifa sales which were much more frontloaded on the other platforms compared to the Switch version and thus can't extrapolate the XBO sales from Fifa selling better on Switch this week than on XBO.

I didn't say I disagree, you are probably right. The Nintendo Switch seems to do extraordinary well in Switzerland, probably as good as in France. FIFA 18 selling well in Europe on Switch compared to other 3rd parties games wasn't never going to be a surprise.

Kjartan said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Pillertriller said:

It's been 2 weeks that the Switch version is ahead of the XB1 yes but that's only for physical of course.

It's not completely dead, I do know a few people who have it but even while the system is much cheaper tan it's opponents it's not doing so great.

And yes I am from Switzerland

Schön, schön 😉

I know some official numbers from sony switzerland ( working as a ps promoter ) and it IS really really bad for the xbone. PS4 is a Juggernaut here. And Nintendo has a good amount of fans too. But Xbox is dead. They have no promotions here nothing. The last time they had a showfloor is like 7 years ago

Last edited by Pillertriller - on 13 December 2017