By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PUGB on XB1 drops to 4fps, issues also on XB1X- Digital Foundry

VGPolyglot said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

It's not released. All of you guys are playing an illusion.

You can play a video game demo before the game is released.

They shouldn’t release demos in such broken states!

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

It's not released. All of you guys are playing an illusion.

IMO the moment you pay for a game it stops being a Demo.

ThisGuyFooks said:

I honestly don't know the rest of the games that were up for GOTY nomination.

You have to realize that TGA is primarily console focused.

They've always had some games on PC up there each year though.

Even then, other nominations have shown up on other website lists for their GOTY's as well, PuB being in some of those lists. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

ThisGuyFooks said:
jason1637 said:

Lol this post reminded of when Gribble said the Xbox One X didn't exist because it didn't launch.

My post or Ludicrous post? LOL

Yours.

But on a serious note I dont see anything wrong with game preview. The game was clearly advertised to come to game preview. In all PR and trailers game preview was mentioned and when buying games I'm game preview you know the game is unfinished. Yeah they're selling an unfinished game but at the same time you're still going to get a finished game. Game Preview gives the community to voice their opinions and play while the game gets updated which can lead to a better final product. In a way its like kickstarter but you actually get access to the game while its in development. For those that don't want game released unfinished then just wait til it's done. In a few days 1.0 comes out on PC and you seem to be interested in the game so I'd suggest you give it a go.

ThisGuyFooks said:
VGPolyglot said:

IMO the moment you pay for a game it stops being a Demo.

Well, I think that rather than questioning whether or not it's a demo, what should be questioned is whether or not a demo should have a price.

Around the Network

I just now finished up 3 straight hours of gameplay, there was an occasional message stating server lag in 2 of my 9 matches, but really no issues here. I forgot to mention earlier I am playing on the X.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

jason1637 said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

My post or Ludicrous post? LOL

Yours.

But on a serious note I dont see anything wrong with game preview. The game was clearly advertised to come to game preview. In all PR and trailers game preview was mentioned and when buying games I'm game preview you know the game is unfinished. Yeah they're selling an unfinished game but at the same time you're still going to get a finished game. Game Preview gives the community to voice their opinions and play while the game gets updated which can lead to a better final product. In a way its like kickstarter but you actually get access to the game while its in development. For those that don't want game released unfinished then just wait til it's done. In a few days 1.0 comes out on PC and you seem to be interested in the game so I'd suggest you give it a go.

There is nothing wrong with Game Previews, as long as they are Free.

There's Open Betas, Closed Betas, Demos, etc where people can play the game before its released and give feedback to the developer.

The fact that they are charging people to play an unfinished product is what im against.

ThisGuyFooks said:
jason1637 said:

Yours.

There's Open Betas, Closed Betas, Demos, etc where people can play the game before its released and give feedback to the developer.

The fact that they are charging people to play an unfinished product is what im against.

They're also charging for the finished product though. If someone doesn't want to buy an unfinished game they don't have to. 

jason1637 said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

They're also charging for the finished product though. If someone doesn't want to buy an unfinished game they don't have to. 

Agreed!

Its up to the consumer to go along with the shitty practice or not. 

Just like people were free to buy Battlefront II or not. 

ThisGuyFooks said:
jason1637 said:

Agreed!

Its up to the consumer to go along with the shitty practice or not. 

Just like people were free to buy Battlefront II or not. 

Consumers and devs like early access games. It's a win win while micro transactions were a win lose situation.