By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PUGB on XB1 drops to 4fps, issues also on XB1X- Digital Foundry

jason1637 said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

It's a Beta, it shouldn't be right there with proper finished games.

The nomination is a joke. 

It's a game that was playable this year that millions of people have enjoyed. Its GOTY material.

So being "playable" is enough to be nominated Game of the Year?

Around the Network
animegaming said:
Snoopy said:

You're acting like this game won't get patched as time goes on.

Call me old school but I am someone who thinks games shouldn't be released in this kind of state. I know this is an early access but even then I am not at all a fan of that concept and this should of been delayed to early 2018 especially since my Brother has been telling me that they are beginning to optimize pretty well on the test servers for the PC where he is getting  an additional 20 to 30 FPS on there as oppose to the regular PC servers that are still plagued with optimize.

“games shouldn’t be released in this kind of state” lol it’s not released... it’s early access. Play it and enjoy it while they optimize it. Or delete it and wait for the actual release and reinstall :)

jason1637 said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

It's a Beta, it shouldn't be right there with proper finished games.

The nomination is a joke. 

It's a game that was playable this year that millions of people have enjoyed. Its GOTY material.

But breh he doesn’t believe in early access games, that overrides millions and millions enjoying the game.

LudicrousSpeed said:
animegaming said:

Call me old school but I am someone who thinks games shouldn't be released in this kind of state. I know this is an early access but even then I am not at all a fan of that concept and this should of been delayed to early 2018 especially since my Brother has been telling me that they are beginning to optimize pretty well on the test servers for the PC where he is getting  an additional 20 to 30 FPS on there as oppose to the regular PC servers that are still plagued with optimize.

“games shouldn’t be released in this kind of state” lol it’s not released... it’s early access. Play it and enjoy it while they optimize it. Or delete it and wait for the actual release and reinstall :)

It's not released. All of you guys are playing an illusion.

ThisGuyFooks said:

What are you talking about then?

Persona 5 is cross platform with the PS3/PS4.

Are you purposely ignoring all the other games that were up for nomination or something?.

There were far more games listed for GOTY than the few you just listed. 

P5 is still contained within Sony's system. Not *another platform*

NieR: Automata comes to mind, which still hasn't received a single patch from SE. Nioh for it's lack of K+M support (PC's main control scheme, like it or not), while also needing performance patches (which are still coming in).

XCOM 2 has had issues on both PC and consoles, which still haven't been rectified. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
ThisGuyFooks said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Better than bitching about an illusion I guess.

Chazore said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

What are you talking about then?

Persona 5 is cross platform with the PS3/PS4.

Are you purposely ignoring all the other games that were up for nomination or something?.

There were far more games listed for GOTY than the few you just listed. 

P5 is still contained within Sony's system. Not *another platform*

NieR: Automata comes to mind, which still hasn't received a single patch from SE. Nioh for it's lack of K+M support (PC's main control scheme, like it or not), while also needing performance patches (which are still coming in).

XCOM 2 has had issues on both PC and consoles, which still haven't been rectified. 

I honestly don't know the rest of the games that were up for GOTY nomination.

You have to realize that TGA is primarily console focused.

ThisGuyFooks said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Lol this post reminded of when Gribble said the Xbox One X didn't exist because it didn't launch.

jason1637 said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

Lol this post reminded of when Gribble said the Xbox One X didn't exist because it didn't launch.

My post or Ludicrous post? LOL

ThisGuyFooks said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

You can play a video game demo before the game is released.