By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Witcher Netflix series reportedly helmed by Daredevil and The Defenders writer/producer

Oh dear, we can all predict how this will turn out.

Around the Network

Daredevil 1, first part of 2, Jessica Jones and first part of Luke Cage have been the only good parts of that franchise.

But I'm just glad that Witcher is being done on a Netflix like service instead of a NBC or something. Fantasy shows like Witcher end up becoming like Hercules or Xena warrior princess when on full 20 some episode stations. Way too many bs filler type episodes and also love triangles galore. Or you know everyone having hooked up with everyone at some point.

Though Marvel is no exception. I mean that one lawyer lady and the black lady seem to be hooking up or flirting with every superhero. It's like the series is like "how do we make these characters connect without bringing daredevil into Punisher? Oh I know, lets have that chick come instead. But wait, what do we do with her? Lets have her get feelings for him. Brilliant"

This has great potential, but requires a good vision and dedicated people to meet high expectations. Dark humor should not be forgotten, since it gives the correct Witcher-flavor.

"The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

- Single-player Game

It needs to respect the books. I'm very afraid because a lot of Netflix (B-)series are cheesy, mostly average.