By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sakura and a bunch of new characters revealed for Street Fighter V

Well, let the speculation begin!! I wonder who those 5 could be.

Around the Network

Nice, one of my fav characters from the series! I miss her sailor uniform, but she still looks cool. xD

Edit: Oh wait, it's right there...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Sakura, blanka and sagat weren't in the game already? Wth...

All grown up :')

Why df were Sakura and Sagat not in it already?

Around the Network

Thank goodness sakura finally gets a fresh coat of paint. These characters may be what I need to get me back into the game. Haven't played in over a year, now.

Sakura, Sagat and Blanka are very welcome additions. 

Who is 'G'?

Cody smartening up I see. reformed, got himself a job. Good work.

Hmm, pie.

I like what they are doing with this along with the Arcade Edition features. Plus, the Arcarde Edition features are free for the early adopters of the game. I just wished they included these features sooner. I know content takes time to develop but you put a bad taste in the more casual players' mouths when you release the game with little single-player content and a rough online experience. Plus, the single-player campaign that did release for free wasn't that good. I guess the season pass characters sorta make up for it, but even then, paying those along with individual costumes were kinda low. Hopefully the Arcade Edition can satisfy most (if not all) of the early adopters of the game.

Sagat is back boys. Time to get that online hatemail.

I'm excited to try all of them out and really hope Blanka isn't dumb this time.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"