By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever had a stranger buy something for you randomly?

Buy something for you?

Yes 7 43.75%

No 8 50.00%

See Results 1 6.25%

Total:16

How old are you?

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
Flilix said:
How old are you?

29 years old

Ah okay, then I suppose it's just because gay men find you really attractive.

I do stuff like that often. Sometimes I just feel like doing something nice.

I let a guy in front of me at a McDonald's drive through. I drove up to the cashier window to pay for my coffee but she said the guy in front paid for me.

Xeon said:
I let a guy in front of me at a McDonald's drive through. I drove up to the cashier window to pay for my coffee but she said the guy in front paid for me.

He was probably trying to start a pay it forward chain.

Around the Network

Only time I can think of when I owed a late fee at this gym I was going to some guy (the owner I think) paid for it.

Cobretti2 said:
Xeon said:

He was probably trying to start a pay it forward chain.

It worked!

Drinks in bars? It happened a couple of times, but I think it's just a strategy to start a conversation with a stranger, and yeah, free drinks, of course I always accept. Plus meeting new people is always good.

Yeah actually. I've had an older guy buy me ice cream before. He just wanted to hang out with a foreigner. It's not that strange an occurrence. You may get more nice treatment depending on your appearance. I had a friend, blonde, blue eyed who was invited to lunch and complimented quite a bit while traveling.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

In my work cafeteria, the cashier said, “Yours is taken care of.” I was like, “How? When? Who?” as I started looking around. She just shrugged.