By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2017 NPD Thread! PS4 > XBO > Switch

If numbers are true then wow great numbers all around! PS4 and XB1 both up and Switch did just about as good as the PS4 in its first year at full price! Not bad at all! Congrats to all and a very good Nov!!!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

So the adobe report was blown out of proportions after all

Mar1217 said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

This is not true.

Neon Switch is out of stock on Amazon, hence why he thought that. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens with the grey version soon.

The Switch is certainly having stock issues, but to say that it is "barely" in stock is not true.

If you want one, you will find one.

Maybe you cant get picky with the color, but im sure that anybody could find a Switch.

pastro243 said:

They have been wrong in several occasions, so i don't know why people blow the report out of proportions. 

Jesus, you don't underestimate COD mixed with a discount. Wow. PS4 and XBone neck and neck is interesting. Switch on the side doing its own thing, not quite there yet but still decent numbers.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:

I don't think the Adobe report took brick and mortar into consideration.

It's hard to argue with value like a PS4 at $199 and the results speak for themselves. As for the Switch, I'm okay with these numbers considering the lack of BF deals and how strongly the competition performed in November.

Signature goes here!

I liked the other thread that was locked. It was more fun.

It is interesting to me that people were pretty confident that this year, the Big 3 would sell more than 1 million each to tie the record that was made some years ago.

Im pretty shocked that it was the Switch that couldn't reach that number.

Maybe next year i guess?

Seems $300 is still just a bit too pricey for a handheld/hybrid system for a lot of potential customers. Is it being discounted at all for December? Or how about a version without the dock so that people who just want a handheld can get it cheaper as a handheld?