By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2017 NPD Thread! PS4 > XBO > Switch

Slarvax said:
pokoko said:

Which is funny, because I was downvoted in the VGC article for saying "Online is only half the equation."

No wonder you were downvoted. Online is more like 20% the equation

Around the Network
acdcste said:
quickrick said:

people keep making up shit, to make excuses, hopefully they can stop. otherwise i will keep correcting.

Where is your evidence to say it isn’t? Actual evidence by the way not just you saying it isn’t hard to come by? And for me switch numbers are fine for a system that’s not got a discount applied. Plus the number is low anyway and will be higher when we get the actual numbers next Thursday.

ERRR t's available at every major retailer online, means anyone can buy it easily, if it's not sold out online the it sure as hell isn't in stores , because retailers keep a certain amount just for stores when there getting low in stock. what the people evidence that sold out? tales from my ass?

acdcste said:
quickrick said:

people keep making up shit, to make excuses, hopefully they can stop. otherwise i will keep correcting.

Where is your evidence to say it isn’t? Actual evidence by the way not just you saying it isn’t hard to come by? And for me switch numbers are fine for a system that’s not got a discount applied. Plus the number is low anyway and will be higher when we get the actual numbers next Thursday.

You do realise we haven't had those "actual" numbers since last gen right.  We could all be part of a conspiracy where no one has sold more than 5 million since the start, for all actual evidence outside of leaks.

quickrick said:
acdcste said:

ERRR t's available at every major retailer online, means anyone can buy it easily, if it's not sold out online the it sure as hell isn't in stores , because retailers keep a certain amount just for stores when there getting low in stock. what the people evidence that sold out? tales from my ass?

I’ve just done a thirty second search. I’m uk and went on amazon. Grey sold out, multi coloured sold out mario bundle available the 9th. So yeah, it’s not available “everywhere”.

edit. The multi coloured has one left in stock. So massively available as you can see.

Wait PS4 won? LOL too good

Around the Network
acdcste said:
quickrick said:

I’ve just done a thirty second search. I’m uk and went on amazon. Grey sold out, multi coloured sold out mario bundle available the 9th. So yeah, it’s not available “everywhere”.

edit. The multi coloured has one left in stock. So massively available as you can see.

so your search is based off  one website? i search all, this about US sales, best buy, walmart, gamestop, and target had switch the whole month of  november.

Not surprising that the PS4 and Xbox One did very well last month considering the Xbox One X launched and that the PS4 Slim was $200. The Switch did well too despite not having any Black Friday deals.

Also however predicted PS4>XBO>NSW was really on point. I think most people initially thought it was opposite.

That’s fine but your saying it’s readily available. Just checked amazon US both out of stock on there till the 12th and 13th. Your “it’s easy to buy” narrative is a load of tosh my friend.

That’s what you get, EA.