By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official: Playstation Experience 2017

poklane said:
The Last of Us Part II panel confirmed Lev and Yara are brothers, more stuff at E3 2018 and the game is 50%-60% done, so that basically rules out a 2018 release date for the few people who though that was gonna happen.

Yara is a girl. They are siblings.

Sounds like next E3 is going to feature first gameplay material. Hannah seemed really excited about what she has seen.

Around the Network

This psx was boring as hell, except for death stranding (which in itself wasn't as good as I thought it would be seeing how the teasers were amazing ), no game reveal was cool or hype. A disappointment. Nothing new.

adisababa said:
This psx was boring as hell, except for death stranding (which in itself wasn't as good as I thought it would be seeing how the teasers were amazing ), no game reveal was cool or hype. A disappointment. Nothing new.

So you missed all that stuff the next day?! 8 more hours with new reveals, new footage, interesting VR stuff and great interview panels for upcoming blockbusters.

Just go to the PlayStation YouTube channel and watch it.

And stating that Death Stranding was a disappointment....what shall I say. You can’t be serious.

Dr.Vita said:
Signed!

I'm so happy that Playstation 4 is doing so well this GEN.

Hope VGChartz update the current PS4 numbers ASAP.

PS4 sales top 70.6 million units worldwide (before christmas), and that's oficial.

Errorist76 said:
poklane said:
The Last of Us Part II panel confirmed Lev and Yara are brothers, more stuff at E3 2018 and the game is 50%-60% done, so that basically rules out a 2018 release date for the few people who though that was gonna happen.

Yara is a girl. They are siblings.

Sounds like next E3 is going to feature first gameplay material. Hannah seemed really excited about what she has seen.

Yeah, sorry, fucked that up probably because it was insanely late for me