By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PUBG: The battle comes to console, only on Xbox One.

It's good to see a console exclusive for XBOX.
They will need plenty more of this to convince people to shell out for an XBOX One X.

Around the Network

This thread is quite toxic, well no matter, pubg from what we know so far is a console exclusive, it's been marketed as such, there have been no plans for it coming to the ps4 so far. bluehole is intent on Xbox and then mobile.

So yes from what we know so far, Xbox is the only console to be getting the game.

tripenfall said:
It's good to see a console exclusive for XBOX.
They will need plenty more of this to convince people to shell out for an XBOX One X.

There is just one problem...it ISN’T console exclusive to XBox One!

adisababa said:
This thread is quite toxic, well no matter, pubg from what we know so far is a console exclusive, it's been marketed as such, there have been no plans for it coming to the ps4 so far. bluehole is intent on Xbox and then mobile.

So yes from what we know so far, Xbox is the only console to be getting the game.

No it hasn’t, it’s just deceptive wording by Microsoft.

It’s a console launch exclusive....meaning it’s timed! No matter what you guys want to state otherwise.

The only thing that is console exclusive is the time of XBox game preview.

adisababa said:

Only the beta is exclusive to the xbone aka the preview edition. I should prefer to wait for the final version, than paying M$ money for a beta. Lol

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
Snoopy said:

Haven't experience many gamers playing with mouse and keyboard unlike pc gamers with hacks. Also, most keyboard and mouse have input lag and isn't as toxic as hackers.

I do have to disagree with that.
And it was enough of an issue that Blizzard had to make a statement on the matter.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/2/3/14502282/overwatch-mouse-and-keyboard-ps4-xbox

That is nothing compared to pc gamers getting there accounts banned completely.  I can overcome a mouse and keyboard player with a lot of input lag. I can't overcome dying by someone using aimbots.

I agree most that it still seems timed exclusive and game preview is console exclusive to xbox one. Its funny how microsoft tries different wordings everytime they talk about the game, but never just say it out loud its console exclusive and never comes to other console in any shape or form (both microsoft and sony never had issues saying about other console exclusives before)

Ofcourse this is my opinion and I could be wrong, but Microsoft would yell out of the longs if it was full exclusive and not coming to ps4.

Pemalite said:
Snoopy said:

Haven't experience many gamers playing with mouse and keyboard unlike pc gamers with hacks. Also, most keyboard and mouse have input lag and isn't as toxic as hackers.

I do have to disagree with that.
And it was enough of an issue that Blizzard had to make a statement on the matter.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/2/3/14502282/overwatch-mouse-and-keyboard-ps4-xbox

That is nothing compared to pc gamers getting their accounts banned completely.  I can overcome a mouse and keyboard player with a lot of input lag. I can't overcome dying by someone using aimbots.

Will wait for the Switch version

I do think it's pretty rubbish that companies are still pulling this "exclusive, until it isn't" rubbish.
Highlights a barren year for XBox