By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 announced exclusively for Switch!

TruckOSaurus said:
Zarkho said:
Now bring a Madworld sequel and a full fledged No More Heroes and I'm all in for the Switch.

Is No More Heroes 3 not a full fledge NMH game?

AFAIK the NMH game that has been anounced is not NMH3, but a spin off or something like that. NMH3 development hasn't been confirmed.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
Yomieeee said:

Maybe you should give them some advice again?

This time I will just ask a simple question (but thank you :for digging : the infamous thread must live forever)

Today there's no "they didn't want to publish my game!". If Sega is still the owner of the Bayonetta IP, then they purposely ignored 100m gamers, that is to say 93% of the gaming population. This is anti-democratic behavior and thus shouldn't be tolerated. They will not mock PS4/X1 players and get away with it!

Normally I would have made a thread but I'm too old for this now, and frankly I don't really give a sh** anymore. There are so many great games out there to be experienced. I'll skip Bayo 2&3 and that's all.
Besides I have to go outside because Hoenn generation has just popped on Pokemon Go. 

The gaming industry isn't democratic, I have no idea why you're even bringing that up.

Kyuu said:
collint0101 said:

After Sony paid to keep mh world off of the switch I really don't give a damn. If the other companies are going to play dirty so should nintendo

You need to stop spreading this baseless lie. And the irony is it was Nintendo that kept Monster Hunter off Playstation Vita, effectively killing it in Japan.

Where's your source that Nintendo kept MH off the Vita?

And Sony killed the Vita in Japan and everywhere else in the world. 

Switch is selling just fine in Japan without MH. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

ryuzaki57 said:
Yomieeee said:

Maybe you should give them some advice again?

This time I will just ask a simple question (but thank you :for digging : the infamous thread must live forever)

Today there's no "they didn't want to publish my game!". If Sega is still the owner of the Bayonetta IP, then they purposely ignored 100m gamers, that is to say 93% of the gaming population. This is anti-democratic behavior and thus shouldn't be tolerated. They will not mock PS4/X1 players and get away with it!

Normally I would have made a thread but I'm too old for this now, and frankly I don't really give a sh** anymore. There are so many great games out there to be experienced. I'll skip Bayo 2&3 and that's all.
Besides I have to go outside because Hoenn generation has just popped on Pokemon Go. 

I pray this is all just an act you're putting up online  cuz if not then wow

Kyuu said:
collint0101 said:

After Sony paid to keep mh world off of the switch I really don't give a damn. If the other companies are going to play dirty so should nintendo

You need to stop spreading this baseless lie. And the irony is it was Nintendo that kept Monster Hunter off Playstation Vita, effectively killing it in Japan.

This is the same "baseless lie" that accurately leaked both mh world and both versions of XX late last year

Around the Network
collint0101 said:  After Sony paid to keep mh world off of the switch I really don't give a damn. If the other companies are going to play dirty so should nintendo

Obviously Switch cannot run MHW. Capcom (wisely) chose PS4/X1 because the potential market was bigger and because they needed more powerful hardware to make the series go forward.

VGPolyglot said:  The gaming industry isn't democratic, I have no idea why you're even bringing that up.

Of course it is. PS4 has the largest userbase, then it has the largest library and the most games in development. Any Switch 3rd party exclusive is against the will of the people. As OP of the Playstation Nation, do you really think it's fair that PS4 players are left out? How is this even legitimate?

ryuzaki57 said:

VGPolyglot said:  The gaming industry isn't democratic, I have no idea why you're even bringing that up.

Of course it is. PS4 has the largest userbase, then it has the largest library and the most games in development. Any Switch 3rd party exclusive is against the will of the people. As OP of the Playstation Nation, do you really think it's fair that PS4 players are left out? How is this even legitimate?

Well I'm no OP of PlayStation Nation and far from it for that matter but I don't see how PS4 exclusive should be of any difference to a Nintendo Switch or any other platform exclusive. How is it any fairer if Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC players are left out when a game is a PS4 exclusive? 

Exclusives are just things with consoles and all consoles will have them, it's literally the major selling point of the systems, at the end of day they're all pieces of hardware that run games, it's the games that they run that convince you to buy it.

I won't lie, they can really suck at times, but it's just how things are and always have and will be. The only way around it is to just try and own the platforms that get the most exclusives.

I mean anyway, Switch gets left out more times than PS4 so I think it can have this one right?

Last edited by Green098 - on 08 December 2017

Damn Guys so much salt here.. fight to protect platform X or Y is totally ridiculous, in the end they just want our money (no exceptions), try to make an economy to buy all platforms, if you dont want one of them great just dont keep trying to fuck up the platform with fanboy comments, anyway it looks like a soccer fan :x

PS: I create several switch threads everyday, but it doesnt mean that I'm a fanboy, I have all platforms and I usually play a lot in both, especially on ps4, ps vita, pc, 3ds and switch, and mainly I dont keep trying to decrease platform x, y and z I'm always seeing the positive and negative side of both.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
ryuzaki57 said:
collint0101 said:  After Sony paid to keep mh world off of the switch I really don't give a damn. If the other companies are going to play dirty so should nintendo

Obviously Switch cannot run MHW. Capcom (wisely) chose PS4/X1 because the potential market was bigger and because they needed more powerful hardware to make the series go forward.

That's not what a democracy is. And yes, I'd prefer to be able to play it on PS4, but the thing is that I grew up in a situation where my friends had consoles that were different from mine and thus different exclusives, so I just got used to not being able to get every game I wanted (though I do have a Switch). 

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 08 December 2017

ryuzaki57 said:

So I’m guessing that, basing off this premise, if Sony were to secure an exclusive that would be nice to play on the Switch, you would say “get a PS4 then”? Then I’m more than glad games like Octopath Traveler, Bayo 3, NMH (sorta?), and SMT V are exclusive to Switch. Hell, I’m glad the 3DS was able to get games like MH, Yokai Watch, SMT, Etrian Odyssey, Ace Attorney, and Professor Layton as exclusives. :P You’re not gonna get everything on one console. That has been that way since the console wars of the 90s. Would it be nice to have everything in one console? Sure. But that isn’t possible since we have three competing first party companies making hardware and dealing with third parties.