By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yooka-Laylee Nintendo Switch vs Xbox One Graphical Comparison

Switch runs at 900p/30fps Docked and 600p/30fps Undocked, Xbox One Runs at 1080p/30fps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CTH10VB1fs

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Why is this in Nintendo Discussions if you are comparing it to the Xbox?

Where else would it be? It's comparing a late port on an under-powered machine to the Xbox version. How would that be news for the Xbox portion of the community?

Can't see much of a difference on my phone.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Nevermind the performance, I just found out about the actual price of this game for the Switch.

This was it for me. It's over. I give up. The game is a fail.

Absolutely gutted.

It is weird to think that i was once excited for this game.

Around the Network

They finally got it running well on the Xbox1? That really sank their review score initially.

Game seems poorly optimised and not really making use of the hardware. Those graphics are nothing amazing, really ps4, xbox one and even Switch should be running the game at 60fps. Maybe then at 60fps the Switch might have to make a few graphic compromises but can't see a lot of difference currently at 30fps.

meh whats the price of the switch version? did they fix the issues people had with the xbone and ps4 versions?

Baddman said:
meh whats the price of the switch version? did they fix the issues people had with the xbone and ps4 versions?

U$39.99

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Looks like a good port. Will definitely be getting this, hopefully coming into it with lower expectations as well as after the improvements they have made to the game will give a better experience.