By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 48): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - November 27- December 3, 2017

Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

How about you directly respond to the facts he made instead of trying to constantly avoid them. That's not normal behaviour. 

You are confused, what you are doing currently is not normal behaviour, same like sending me personal messages about PS4 domination. Just stop.

 

This is what Kerotan send my personal message (talking about normal behaivour):

We are the champions my friend. DO DO DO DO!

Easy Easy Easy!

Anyway enjoy watching the celebrations. This is the ps4 victory lap. Nothing can compete with its global domination. Feels so good being a ps4 supporter.

There are proper ways at your disposal to deal with such misbehaviour. Contact someone who can help you. Japan sales can't help you.

What you are describing looks like harassment. 



Around the Network
GuyDuke said:
Miyamotoo said:

You are confused, what you are doing currently is not normal behaviour, same like sending me personal messages about PS4 domination. Just stop.

 

This is what Kerotan send my personal message (talking about normal behaivour):

We are the champions my friend. DO DO DO DO!

Easy Easy Easy!

Anyway enjoy watching the celebrations. This is the ps4 victory lap. Nothing can compete with its global domination. Feels so good being a ps4 supporter.

There are proper ways at your disposal to deal with such misbehaviour. Contact someone who can help you. Japan sales can't help you.

I will try to contact someone from mods, this getting out of hand.



Miyamotoo said:
peachbuggy said:

I think that'staking things a little too seriously :O

This is definitely serious, another message:

Better luck next generation kiddo. I bet you are sickened you can't celebrate your little baby the switch dominating the globe.

Swifch is having a good first year but ps4 is a hell of a party pooper.

All very well celebrating that way for a sports team or something but a games console??? Unless you have some kind of personal investment. Strange.



DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

How about you directly respond to the facts he made instead of trying to constantly avoid them. That's not normal behaviour. 

You are confused, what you are doing currently is not normal behaviour, same like sending me personal messages about PS4 domination. Just stop.

 

This is what Kerotan send my personal message (talking about normal behaivour):

We are the champions my friend. DO DO DO DO!

Easy Easy Easy!

Anyway enjoy watching the celebrations. This is the ps4 victory lap. Nothing can compete with its global domination. Feels so good being a ps4 supporter.

Once again you are trying to deflect from the facts. Stop avoiding noctis and address his points. 



Miyamotoo said:
GuyDuke said:

There are proper ways at your disposal to deal with such misbehaviour. Contact someone who can help you. Japan sales can't help you.

I will try to contact someone from mods, this getting out of hand.

Actually a lot of messages you posted is baiting and trolling, you should for sure contact the mods. Make sure you screen shot it. 



 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

You are confused, what you are doing currently is not normal behaviour, same like sending me personal messages about PS4 domination. Just stop.

 

This is what Kerotan send my personal message (talking about normal behaivour):

We are the champions my friend. DO DO DO DO!

Easy Easy Easy!

Anyway enjoy watching the celebrations. This is the ps4 victory lap. Nothing can compete with its global domination. Feels so good being a ps4 supporter.

Once again you are trying to deflect from the facts. Stop avoiding noctis and address his points. 

Stop being a bully, he already told Noctis he would PM him so the thread stays on topic (this weeks sales).

Nobody wants this thread to turn out like last week so just drop it 



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Miyamotoo said:
peachbuggy said:

I think that'staking things a little too seriously :O

This is definitely serious, another message:

Better luck next generation kiddo. I bet you are sickened you can't celebrate your little baby the switch dominating the globe.

Swifch is having a good first year but ps4 is a hell of a party pooper.

Sounds like he's very insecure with his console choice.



Libara said:
Miyamotoo said:

This is definitely serious, another message:

Better luck next generation kiddo. I bet you are sickened you can't celebrate your little baby the switch dominating the globe.

Swifch is having a good first year but ps4 is a hell of a party pooper.

Sounds like he's very insecure with his console choice.

Agreed.



DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

Once again you are trying to deflect from the facts. Stop avoiding noctis and address his points. 

Stop being a bully, he already told Noctis he would PM him so the thread stays on topic (this weeks sales).

Nobody wants this thread to turn out like last week so just drop it 

He wants the thread to stay on topic? His last few posts say otherwise. 

 

That last discussion with noctis was on topic and he used that pm message as an excuse to get away from it without admitting he was wrong. 



zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

Once again you are trying to deflect from the facts. Stop avoiding noctis and address his points. 

Stop being a bully, he already told Noctis he would PM him so the thread stays on topic (this weeks sales).

Nobody wants this thread to turn out like last week so just drop it 

It's actually on topic since we are talking about sales that's why I don't understand why we wants to continue via PM but I will not defend Kerotan. He will need to stop.