By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch WWE 2K18 Launched!

Tagged games:

Yup, this looks like it's going to be a bomb of a port, Just dropped on the ground with no fanfare and offered to eat it if we want. But aye, it just launched at midnight with no appearance on the "coming soon" list whatsoever.

The reason I wanted to put this on here is there is a bit of bonus dlc (the kurt angle pack) which is free for the first week of sales if you buy the game.... but teething issues with the eshop mean that dlc pack is free... just free you don't have to buy the game, just go to its page and buy the dlc pack right now, if you decide to pick this up on the switch at any stage you'll have added the free dlc from the first week of availability lol.

Like I said though... this is one of the strangest drops of something AAA since the Saturn for just launching out of nowhere.

Edit - It's out on the EU Eshop! not the US one, if you don't already have two accounts.... What's wrong with you?

Last edited by Ganoncrotch - on 05 December 2017

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

release date was announced yesterday and there was a trailer, that was really it.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
release date was announced yesterday and there was a trailer, that was really it.

1 day to get hyped for the game or... more so, 1 day for kids to ask their parents for the €70 this costs? That's just nuts, like I said, see things like this makes me think game is being sent out to fail, which is a shame really when a lot WWE wrestlers have said that the Switch was a cool device to see their game (mis) handled like this.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Sweet!!!! Looking forward to it!!!!!!

Already sold out on Amazon. Sales are going to be huge, if they actually shipped any copies.

Last edited by Paul - on 05 December 2017

The download update size is a turn off in this game. Optimize like Nintendo, or I won't buy your product (unless I just can't resist it).

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
The download update size is a turn off in this game. Optimize like Nintendo, or I won't buy your product (unless I just can't resist it).

That'll teach them!

VGPolyglot said:
Dulfite said:

That'll teach them!

It should. There are few 3rd party games I can't resist. Most are just rehashes of concepts already explored numerous times, except this time in better fps/resolution/graphics.

I think the only recent video game product announcement and release that was quicker was the Sega Saturn announcement and release. Just wow. Why didn't they telegraph what was going on?

Wwe 2k18 received a great deal on amazon (but its already sold out)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Downloading now! Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!