By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most played game of all time?

How many hours have you put into that game?

<100hr 2 2.41%

100 - 200hr 6 7.23%

200 - 500hr 17 20.48%

500 - 1000hr 11 13.25%

1000 - 2000hr 9 10.84%

2000 - 3000hr 10 12.05%

3000 - 4000hr 3 3.61%

4000 - 5000hr 2 2.41%

5000+ hr 15 18.07%

I have no idea 8 9.64%

Total:83

Age of Empires II too, Perfect Dark 64 and Smash Melee, I played those games for thousands of hours.

I know... my English sucks.

Around the Network

The comments about World of Warcraft makes me very happy that I never played it. I guess a game can be too good.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I'm sure that I've spent more than 5000 hours on FFX, Dragon Ball Tenkaichi budokai 3 and League of Legends. I don't know what game i've played the most.

1400+ hours in Team Fortress 2.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Either Disgaea on DS or Resident Evil 4.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XI. I played it for several years for several hours almost every day. I know I put in 5000-7000 hours into it (maybe more). It was a great game, but now I am MMO'ed out. I would rather play lots of different games than focus on only one.

KungKras said:
OP you have a superior taste in games compared to 99.9% of other gamers.

For me it's either Starcraft: Brood War or Warcraft 3.

Probably Warcraft 3.

Warcraft 3 would likely be the one I have put the most hours into (quite a lot of DOTA)

killeryoshis said:
The comments about World of Warcraft makes me very happy that I never played it. I guess a game can be too good.

I felt / feel the same way, I already played enough WC3 that I was afraid I would lose myself in WOW (heard lots of horror stories) so I never bought it.

As for the OP besides War Craft 3, I'd say Tekken as a series (I own them all) or perhaps the Goldeneye / Perfect Dark combo on N64

killeryoshis said:
Civilization IV Beyond the Sword. I played for like 1,500 hours. That game consumed so many weekends . I think Super Smash Bros Brawl is in 2nd place with like 1,200 hours but I played that game everywhere so idk to real hours.

Definitely one of my most played games, too, helped by the fact that I always choose marathon length for my games (1500 turns instead of the standard 500). However, I'm not sure if it's the most played game, it simply has too many competitors. Here's a little list of the potential most played games:

Civilization IV BtS

Panzer General IIID/2 (IIID is the German name of Panzer General 2)

Fantasy General

Hearts of Iron III

Supreme Ruler 2020

Banished (with Colonial Charter Mod)

Freecell

I feel like it's not fair to include multiplayer, but Super Smash Bros Melee or Brawl would probably be mine. My brother and I used to play that every day for entire summers, I'm sure we've played the combination of the two well over 1000 hours.

For single player games, either Tales of Symphonia or Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, by virtue of being long RPGs that I've played 4+ times. I'd estimate around 300-400 hours for either one.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

That is really difficult to answer. When I compare it from every system the list looks like this:

PC: Starcraft
GB: Super Mario Land
SNES: Super Mario All-Stars
N64: Either Zelda OoT or Goldeneye
Wii: Xenoblade
PS2: Either FFX or FFXII
PS3: NHL11
3DS: Fire Emblem Awakening