By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Bernie's Challange for Trump

Will Bernie's catching Trump in a lie convince anyone of anything?

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 03 December 2017

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

He lies all the time, even to people he's closest to, do you think he cares!? Trump is the type of guy who will tell you he's Jesus and feel good and sound about it. He's just gone.

What did he say: „I could shoot someone in the middle of time square and still wouldn’t lose voters“

Well.... There is nothing wrong with reducing a country's debt.

It just depends on how it's done. They should kill welfare. People just need to get jobs. Become part of society instead of being a burden.

All politicians lie, that'll never change whether you're a democrat, republican, or independent cause that's how most of them get ahead in the game known as politics. Its just that some are smooth and discrete with their lies (Obama) while others (Trump) are horrible at masking them.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Why does anything matter anymore? Just shrug it all off. People with more power than any of us will always do what they want. Even if a good leader does ever take power these "powers that be" will have them killed. We are slaves, we just do not realize it.

That’s a very sad attitude. Really.

If all people would have thought like that change would never have happened. You could always rise to the streets, but yeah....just shrug it off and accept defeat...

You know I’m German...we had a small revolution like this lately. What do you think would’ve happened if people had just stayed at home back then?!

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 03 December 2017

ironmanDX said:

It just depends on how it's done. They should kill welfare. People just need to get jobs. Become part of society instead of being a burden.

What US welfare?

Ruler said:
ironmanDX said:

What US welfare?

I don't know what it's called in the US. I think unemployment payment should be harsher to qualify for and maintain.

ironmanDX said:
Ruler said:

What US welfare?

I don't know what it's called in the US. I think unemployment payment should be harsher to qualify for and maintain.

I assume you’ve never been unemployed and especially not in the U.S.?!

Errorist76 said:
What did he say: „I could shoot someone in the middle of time square and still wouldn’t lose voters“

Our beloved president also admitted to sexual harassment and is currently saying the "grab em by the pussy" footage was faked! Yep, Trump truly is a great president who's only here to help America, right? With a record-low approval rating and coworkers being exposed by the day, we see how much of an asshat he truly is.

I'm glad the Republican Party voted for him. Now the entire nation can see how disgusting they truly are. Guess they just can't stop winning