By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Bandai Namco Announcing New Nintendo Switch Games In December

Bamco is at Jump festa the following day with no room for more showing. It doesn't make sense that they held a big event with that much stuff just before

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/bandai-namco-announces-jump-festa-2018-lineup-stage-schedule

Around the Network

I hope DS for Switch will be announced soon.

Bandorr said:
So it is the 15th.

-One Piece Dawn.
-Soul Calibur 6.
Have both been announced. Neither are on the switch.

And no sign of a Dark souls or Xenosaga collection.

So any word of this Bandai event? Or was it just more rumors?

If anything is to happen, it will probably be at Jump Festa, which is going to happen in two days.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Bandorr said:
So it is the 15th.

-One Piece Dawn.
-Soul Calibur 6.
Have both been announced. Neither are on the switch.

And no sign of a Dark souls or Xenosaga collection.

So any word of this Bandai event? Or was it just more rumors?

the event IS real and it's taking place in Paris right now but it's press exclusive, I hear we might hear news from what they showed on the 18th but I'm not 100% shure we'll see everything. Still the rumor was that 5 unannounced games would be shown, since the rumor spread we've also seen the announcement of the My Hero Academia game and the Adventure Time pirate game which both will come to Switch so there's that...

Bandorr said:
Luke888 said:

the event IS real and it's taking place in Paris right now but it's press exclusive, I hear we might hear news from what they showed on the 18th but I'm not 100% shure we'll see everything. Still the rumor was that 5 unannounced games would be shown, since the rumor spread we've also seen the announcement of the My Hero Academia game and the Adventure Time pirate game which both will come to Switch so there's that...

My Hero Academia was announced before the rumors. It struck me as the "throw it in to justify rumors".

So there IS an event happening right now? Ok that is interesting.

afaik the only thing that was known about the MHA game before the rumor was a teaser site with a microwave that didn't even name My Hero Academia (and the pages with the Granade referencing Bakugou etc. were only found later on)

Around the Network

So we won't be hearing anything today?

1doesnotsimply

FarleyMcFirefly said:

Nope, Embargo on the event lifts on Monday, according to Liam Robetson only one unannounced game was showcased at the event but it's nothing special...

Luke888 said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:

Nope, Embargo on the event lifts on Monday, according to Liam Robetson only one unannounced game was showcased at the event but it's nothing special...

So much for those hyped up rumors lol

1doesnotsimply