By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've gotten my very first ever nintendo console, now please help!

Which should I get?

Pokken DX 4 4.35%

BotW 75 81.52%

X-2 13 14.13%

Total:92
Xxain said:
You should do research before you buy a consoles for hundreds of dollars not after. Then on top of that just a lot of stupid stuff: You dont want to play the 2 highest rated games on the console, you bought Puyo Puyo tetris only to not want to play it because you have the PS4 version...? You dont wanna buy multiplats on it. Just take the damn thing back.

"I can't believe you bought a product and dared to ask a question about it. You should have asked first. Also, how dare you not like games that everyone else likes? You're screwing up our uniform Utopia, asshole".

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

It's kind of hard to recommend Switch games when Nintendo pretty much made two big games that will appeal to almost every Switch owner (BOTW and Odyssey) and you aren't considering Odyssey. Everything else is more so to serve a niche. Even popular games like Splatoon.

I'd still recommend Splatoon, though. Splatoon 2 is great. That being said, it took me a long time to like it. I had a hard time getting used to gyro aiming.

voted for xeno2, been glued to it , ~30h into it.
Xeno2 if you like story
zelda if you are a gameplay first

also, get f*cking mario, it is amazeballs :P

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

If you can't justify getting Mario at $60, then wait until you can get it for less and get it then...
I believe there's a passage in the New Testament in which Jesus says to help those with Nintendo consoles but no Mario games find salvation...
Or maybe it was Gandhi or Nelson Mandela...

Have a nice day...

Bajablo said:
Xeno2 if you like story

Jesus Christ.

Around the Network
Burning Typhoon said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
I don't care if you're interested in Odyssey or not. Get it. Expand your horizons. Try something new.

The only mario game I am interest in, is the one where you can make custom levels.  Can't justify Mario at 60 dollars.  I already play plenty of different genres of games, mario isn't adding anything new for me.

Mario games are the best platforming games hand's down so if you even remotely like platformers you should buy it.

OH SHIT I FORGOT

Buy Sonic Mania! There's bad DRM on PC supposedly

Azuren said:
Bajablo said:
Xeno2 if you like story

Jesus Christ.

too short? could write it over several paragraphs with in depth reasoning.. but.. thats the TLDR

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Fair play if you don’t want Mario I won’t try and convince you. Zelda is a classic, arms is very good as is Splatoon 2 and Mario Rabids. Mario Kart 8 is a must if you like your racing, Pokken is good but not as good as arms, and fire emblem warriors is a good bit of fun if not a tad samey. Oh and avoid Sonic Forces like the plague! Good luck and enjoy.

Bajablo said:
Azuren said:

Jesus Christ.

too short? could write it over several paragraphs with in depth reasoning.. but.. thats the TLDR

No, just... 30 hours in after three days.