By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Monthly Gaming Discussion Thread #11 - December 2017 Edition

Tagged games:

What game are you most interested in that is getting a December 2017 release?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (SW) 4 50.00%

Yooka-Laylee (SW) 1 12.50%

Loco Roco 2 Remastered (PS4) 0 0%

Omega Quintet (PC) 0 0%

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (XBO) 0 0%

Hello Neighbor (XBO, PC) 0 0%

Okami HD (PS4, XBO, PC) 2 25.00%

Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris (PS4, XBO, PC) 0 0%

Resident Evil 7: Gold Edition (PS4, XBO, PC) 0 0%

Other 1 12.50%

Total:8

Still waiting for my copy of XC2, did not go with the Special Edition as planned as the freaking price went up to $152 jeez, maybe later tonight I can finally play. For now, just chillin in front of the computer.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

What games are you currently playing? Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Rhythm Heaven Megamix

What games have you completed in the past month? Hehheuhehehuehe. I guess almost done Destiny 2, if i go back and finish. 

What games are you planning to play soon? Hearthstone new expansion. 

What gaming related purchase have you made recently? Rhythm Heaven Megamix

What gaming related purchase are you planning to make in the future? Nothing planned. 

Happy Gaming

I've had the Xenoblade 2 special edition sitting on my bed this entire day because of school work

But now I will play!

Currently playing InFamous: Second Son in between my Uncharted 4 MP sessions. That game is so, so good. Much more polished and better looking that the PS3 ones. The choices are much more clear cut in this one and Delsin is good but not as good as Cole. But otherwise it is better in every way.

I’m also playing Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD on the PS3.

I have too much of a backlog to buy more games atm.

Speaking of Uncharted 4, I’ve put 890 hours in the MP, not including the ranked modes.

The biggest news for me this month is that I managed to finish Assassin's Creed 3. It was painful, but now that's I'm done with it, I can finally move on.

Now I'm back to Euro Truck Simulator 2, Age of Empires 2 HD and still have to finish Hard West. I have a few games in mind to play next, but we'll see.

I haven't purchased any new games, but I got some for free: Syberia and MDK at GOG, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for Steam through the Humble Store and Plants vs Zombies GOTY at Origin.

Given that this month we'll have the Steam WInter Sales, plus our Secret Santa thread (hopefully!), I don't know how many and which games I'll get next.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

What games are you currently playing?

Right now I'm playing Homeworld Remaster and The Dig. it's been a while since I've last plaed a point and click adventure, so I'm quite rusty.

What games have you completed in the past month?

Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony, Divinity Dragon Commander, Killer is Dead, and Dreaming Mary. And out of these three, the only normal one is Dragon Commander. The other three let me very confused.

What games are you planning to play soon?

Azure Strike Gunvolt pack, if it finally releases this month. Also, whatever I may find during the winter sales.

What gaming related purchase have you made recently?

A case for my Switch. That's it, this Black Friday had absolutely horrible deals.

What gaming related purchase are you planning to make in the future?

An SD card for my Switch, if I cand find one at a decent price.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'm currently playing Super Mario Odyssey on and off.

In between World of Warcraft, Total War Warhammer 2 and Final Fantasy IX (for the umpteenth time). I'm about to pick up Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and I'm on the fence on the Frozen Wilds DLC for Horizon, Assassin's Creed Origins and if I want to actually go back and finish Shadow of War.

I'm just really struggling to justify spending time playing my videogames recently, when I can be doing a lot of things I've missed out on over the last few years. Think of it as a new outlook on life. It's part of the reason why I'm barely around here anymore. Well, compared to how I used to be anyway.

Still playing Xenoblade Chronicles X. I'm about 330 hours in, I've completed the last chapter and am working on the post-game quests. Gave Elma a bunnysuit as a 'Good job!'-present.
Once I'm done with X my next 'game that's to big for its own good' will be Breath of the Wild, and after that I'll move on to Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

I also played and completed Creeper World, a nice little RTS that's available on Steam for really cheap if you're into that stuff. I may have played some Super Mario Maker, can't remember.

As for purchases I got Resident Evil 7 and Quantum Break during Black Friday, and the Life is Strange prologue for my Xbone, and I also bought the limited edition of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Rocket League for Switch. Creeper World, Dreaming Sarah, Silence and The Franz Kafka Videogame where amongst my monthly Steam purchases.

I plan on getting Super Mario Odyssey, Doom, L.A Noire and Skyrim for my Switch (plus some Nindies) in the near future.

What games are you currently playing?
Final Fantasy 1, Earthbound, Metroid Zero Mission, Mega Man X, Super Mario World
also a variety of local multiplayer games on Nintendo consoles: Mario Kart, Puyo Puyo Tetris, etc....

What games have you completed in the past month?
Castlevania:Circle of the Moon, Super Punch Out, did another Undertale pacifist run

What games are you planning to play soon?
Super Mario RPG, Undertale genocide run, maybe Super Metriod, maybe Metriod

What gaming related purchase have you made recently?
Last thing I bought was the SNES classic. That has given me plenty to play with.

What gaming related purchase are you planning to make in the future?
Going to buy Arms this weekend

I planing to get on Steam Okami.