By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

I know this is a bit unrelated, so I do apologize if I am going off topic. One of the games that is in the Amazon top 10 is Closers. I have not heard much about this PC title (aside from the fact that it is an MMORPG side scroller). Does anyone here know anything about it (like have any experience with it) and do they know why there was such an increase this week in its sales?

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

I love watching the tooing and foring as those who called it too early (yet again) realise things 'change'. For the love of GOD, learn to 'wait'. Who knows who's going to win but please don't keep making the same mistakes year after year after year after year.

This can be said on those threads about Nintendo Switch failing. But I don't see anything wrong with it in threads like Amazon, COMG. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Bandorr said:
nemo37 said:
I know this is a bit unrelated, so I do apologize if I am going off topic. One of the games that is in the Amazon top 10 is Closers. I have not heard much about this PC title (aside from the fact that it is an MMORPG side scroller). Does anyone here know anything about it (like have any experience with it) and do they know why there was such an increase this week in its sales?

Amazon bought Twitch. So Twitch advertises/gives away free games some times. This is one of those games.

Oh I see...thank you for the clarification. I was surprised it was so high, I pretty much asked most of my friends and no one really knew what it was, so I didn't know why it was doing so well (I thought it was a new IP that had just taken off in the US, and wondered why no one was talking about it around here lol).

ThisGuyFooks said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Yeah, it was that was a general comment about the way things have changed in the last few months. 

By the way, I couldn't answer your PM for some reason. I keeps giving me an error [DON'T PANIC FOLKS, IT'S UNRELATED TO THE POST ABOVE]

What do you mean with folks?! Are you referring to the Nintendo fanbase??!!

Oh god i never imagine i would be in "that" position....... Well i guess i shouldnt worry too much right? :(

Holy crap! Breath of the Wild is number 2. Being GOTY sure has its perks.

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
PS4 down to 4.

It's over.

Sony is dead

Heeere comes the Forza Horizon 3 $199 S bundle into the fray. It might actually get interesting now.

Ryng_Tolu said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
PS4 down to 4.

It's over.

Sony is dead

This is true. My cousin who works for Sony told me so. 

SWORDF1SH said:
tbone51 said:

If im behaving wrong pls explain what it is thats making me act like so. I dont mind people telling me so i can adjust and make every1 happy. Ive done so in the past. (If your only ex is me quoting myself then your reaching).

So ill wait for you to tell me what im doing to make this thread worse.

I'm going by what I've seen in this thread and Nov. You've been a little argumentative. Just go and reread your posts. 

tbone51 said:

Can you explain this humor too because im lost on gribble post as well

That the mood in the threads used to be generally friendly and although the majority of posters were PS fans, there were a few Xbox fans and Nintendo fans that came in that were quite gracious and no comments were taken in the wrong way and there was friendly banter. 

Now I see PS and Nintendo fans acting like idiots. The complex of the thread has changed. I've noticed it more because I've had a break from VGC and the change from months ago is night and day. 

Alright everyone! enough of this unruly behavior.. This thread was travelling nicely and responsibly until a certain someone started introducing alcohol in the form of Vodka to all the party goers (including the underage posters)..  At this rate the Riot police will be here to reign everyone back in! Drinks will stop being served and the bar will close effective immediately. 

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

5 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#04 PS4 Star Wars (same)
#05 NS Grey (same)
#10 NS Neon (same)
#28 XB1 Forza (up 2)
#36 XB1X (down 2)
#37 SNES Classic (down 1)
#39 PS4 Pro (down 7)
#44 N2DSXL T+B (up 1)
#78 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 16)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
Nothing at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5