By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Jak And Daxter 1/2/3/X Available Dec 6th

I have the remaster for PS3 was quite good.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Yesssss!!! I was just thinking about this the other day. Fantastic news!

I wonder are we gearing up for a new Jak game? Re-releases right in time for PS Experience....

it would be nice if they had some graphical enhancements for the PS4 and the PRO, like how MS is doing on the XBO X :S

Are people really interested in this since there already are the remasters on the PS3? It's a bit overkill to me.

Around the Network

No physical? :(

KBG29 said:
COKTOE said:
I've never tried any of these, but was somewhat intrigued by them. I became a huge R&C fan only fairly recently, so hey, you never know. I'll almost certainly skip these again, because I'm tightening my game-buying belt a bit, but it's nice they're getting a second life on PS4.

I recommend at least trying Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. It is one of my favorite platformers of all time. I ended up playing through it on the PS4 and the Vita this year, because I just enjoy it that much.

Jak II is a bit cluncky as an early open world title, and the story is not everyones cup of tea. Jak 3 is a really good game though. I have personally never played Jak X.

Ha. Two recommendations today. Appreciate it. I'll poke around the PS store and see what's up. I do love the Naughty Dog, and have passed on these games soooo many times. Across 3 systems PS2, PS3, Vita. Physical copies, sale price, digital copies, regular price, ect.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 01 December 2017

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

konnichiwa said:

First bad news, I feel that Sony takes to long with releasing those old games(ape escape III for example) and if they do they sometimes are not working. Jax and daxter was full with gamecrashes to the point that you could not even start up the first game without crashing. I can't forget the awful 1.02 releases https://www.reddit.com/r/jakanddaxter/comments/6xocu2/jak_and_daxter_keeps_freezing_on_ps4/

Good News, I did not expect them to release them all at once and so soon makes me happy :)....so many games ^^. Pre order already possible?

If I recall correctly, the Vita ports were quite glitchy too, which played a part in my decision to not buy those versions.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

LivingMetal said:
Are people really interested in this since there already are the remasters on the PS3? It's a bit overkill to me.

I agree with this. Did people not play this on the PS3?

Teeqoz said:
The Precursor Legacy is the most important one anyway

In a way, yes. It's the easiest one and easiest one to have fun with. But the 2 others are very fun too - just in a different way.