By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

 

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%
 
I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%
 
I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%
 
I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%
 
I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%
 
I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%
 
I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%
 
Total:577

He lies so much he doesn't even care about lies a few minutes earlier -


America... What Have You Done?



Around the Network
CartBlanche said:

He lies so much he doesn't even care about lies a few minutes earlier -


America... What Have You Done?

To be fair he never said he'd opened it, though you might ask why he spent that much time describing a letter he hadn't actually read, as it's usually the contents of a letter that is the interesting part.



After seeing the whole Roseanne Barr thing, and considering all the other reactions of Trump - he is CONSTANTLY making himself the victim of every single situation.

Roseanne Barr canceled, Trump makes himself the victim.
Samantha Bee not canceled, Trump makes himself the victim.
4500 dead in Puerto Rico, Trump makes himself the victim.

He basically takes credit for successful trends that began years earlier under Obama, and blames all the shit going wrong on Obama. He's takes credit for the jenga tower still standing, criticizing how unstable the last administration made it, meanwhile he keeps pulling out random blocks.

While Democrats live in a bubble of wealthy liberal cities, here's a guy who lives outside of the bubble, from the middle of Redneckdom, explaining exactly why Trump won:



I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Some MAGA examples of how the new tax tarriffs are affecting the construction industry......









Trump has done a good job so far, vindicating those who got persecuted for voting him. Still, many haters remain vocal because they have no solid grasp of politics and parrot what they hear on TV.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

Oh gee, here we fucking go again.

Donald Trump CONTINUES to make an ass of himself, cancels Eagles' WH visit over national anthem sour grapes.

Need I remind you that not a SINGLE Eagles player ever knelt or stayed in the locker room during the national anthem. Not.One. Yet here Donnie Boy is saying it's all about "dat paytriutyzm!" or lack thereof (this is big talk coming from a literal draft dodger and somebody who insulted John McCain simply for being detained). And he held the NFL owners hostage by threatening to take their tax cuts away, hence why they instituted the new league policy, violating both the league's AND the players' first amendment rights. 

And to top it all off, he had the audacity to call it a blight against their fans. Philly fans are the LAST people you want to be pissing off, Donnie Boy, just ask Santa Claus.



KManX89 said:

Oh gee, here we fucking go again.

Donald Trump CONTINUES to make an ass of himself, cancels Eagles' WH visit over national anthem sour grapes.

Need I remind you that not a SINGLE Eagles player ever knelt or stayed in the locker room during the national anthem. Not.One. Yet here Donnie Boy is saying it's all about "dat paytriutyzm!" or lack thereof (this is big talk coming from a literal draft dodger and somebody who insulted John McCain simply for being detained). And he held the NFL owners hostage by threatening to take their tax cuts away, hence why they instituted the new league policy, violating both the league's AND the players' first amendment rights. 

And to top it all off, he had the audacity to call it a blight against their fans. Philly fans are the LAST people you want to be pissing off, Donnie Boy, just ask Santa Claus.

I can understand why Trump doesn't want to meet the Eagles, because I don't like them either.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

CartBlanche said:
Some MAGA examples of how the new tax tarriffs are affecting the construction industry......



I've seen the prices for some of my new servers and server racks go up too.  The chassis and racks are made from steel.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

RolStoppable said:
Trump has done a good job so far, vindicating those who got persecuted for voting him. Still, many haters remain vocal because they have no solid grasp of politics and parrot what they hear on TV.

Exactly what has he done that was a good job.  I am just curious because I usually try to look at things objectively but so far, I cannot say that anything he has done actually was a benefit to me.  Exactly how has anything political has Trump accomplished where we can see real world success.  



Machiavellian said:
RolStoppable said:
Trump has done a good job so far, vindicating those who got persecuted for voting him. Still, many haters remain vocal because they have no solid grasp of politics and parrot what they hear on TV.

Exactly what has he done that was a good job.  I am just curious because I usually try to look at things objectively but so far, I cannot say that anything he has done actually was a benefit to me.  Exactly how has anything political has Trump accomplished where we can see real world success.  

That's an ongoing satire post from him.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."