By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
SpokenTruth said:
So not only does Trump cancel a visitation to a WWI ceremony due to rain (no other previous president canceled for weather) but now he demands that we don't count overseas mail in ballots (which are mostly military)....on Veterans Day.

Yeah, the man is a complete disgrace. How people still defend this terrible person is beyond me.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Immersiveunreality said:

I find this outrage to be overdramatization of propagandist news outlets , it has gotten so dull that i would be happy when democrats are elected again just so that this shitshow slows down.

You're calling the outrage a shit show but not the actions that led to the outrage?  Seriously?

Trump uses the military and veterans for political gain but can't be assed enough to pay respects to the fallen because he might get rained on.

Everyone has the right to criticize him for his lets say social behaviour on these things but firstly it was done in a laughable ridiculous villianizing way and evolved into a boring echochamber for those same media/passive activists .I do not find it justified to be dishonest even when it's subject is a badly behaving president and both big political party's and news outlets attached to them act like this in America.

And Trump uses the military and veterans to protect the country and im sure he respects them for that and i am  also sure he has stated that and can give them much more respect in the future but you wont see many news outlets reporting on that.

So yeah we just disagree on the level of outrage and the way its dealt with mostly but i respect your opinion .

Immersiveunreality said:
SpokenTruth said:

You're calling the outrage a shit show but not the actions that led to the outrage?  Seriously?

Trump uses the military and veterans for political gain but can't be assed enough to pay respects to the fallen because he might get rained on.

Everyone has the right to criticize him for his lets say social behaviour on these things but firstly it was done in a laughable ridiculous villianizing way and evolved into a boring echochamber for those same media/passive activists .I do not find it justified to be dishonest even when it's subject is a badly behaving president and both big political party's and news outlets attached to them act like this in America.

And Trump uses the military and veterans to protect the country and im sure he respects them for that and i am  also sure he has stated that and can give them much more respect in the future but you wont see many news outlets reporting on that.

So yeah we just disagree on the level of outrage and the way its dealt with mostly but i respect your opinion .

To be fair "president of the united states shows his own military respect" is possibly the most boring headline ever. 

forest-spirit said:
SpokenTruth said:
So not only does Trump cancel a visitation to a WWI ceremony due to rain (no other previous president canceled for weather) but now he demands that we don't count overseas mail in ballots (which are mostly military)....on Veterans Day.

Yeah, the man is a complete disgrace. How people still defend this terrible person is beyond me.

Same here. Republicans have been burgeoning villains for a few years now but Trump is making them look even worse. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Torillian said:
Immersiveunreality said:

To be fair "president of the united states shows his own military respect" is possibly the most boring headline ever. 

Haha maybe yes but it would be something positive for a change. :p

Around the Network

Nothing against him but I would rather have had more information about area 51, lol

ThisanmU said:

Nothing against him but I would rather have had more information about area 51, lol

Me either. Trump is no big deal for us in South America so far.

BUT.... the expected reapproximation between Brazil and the U.S. , after years of highly corrupted left-wing governments who sent tons of money for dictators and other corrupt governments, is a breath of fresh air for our economy. 

Rogerioandrade said:
ThisanmU said:

Me either. Trump is no big deal for us in South America so far.

BUT.... the expected reapproximation between Brazil and the U.S. , after years of highly corrupted left-wing governments who sent tons of money for dictators and other corrupt governments, is a breath of fresh air for our economy. 

I agree, concordo plenamente e digo mais... Já era hora!

SpokenTruth said:
Immersiveunreality said:

I am going to have to presume you are unaware of his many disrespectful statements and action/inaction toward our military and veterans.

His rhetoric towards McCain, towards gold star families, proclamations of knowing more than the generals about ISIS, proclamations of more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military, 5 draft deferments, disrespected the honor of a fallen Green Beret, bragged of military based charitable contributions that never happened, references to sleeping with women being his personal Vietnam (vaginas = landmines), threatened to fire all the generals that were not loyal to him, replacing the chairman of the Joint Chief's of Staff with Steve Bannon on the National Security Council, he disrespected the honor of the purple heart, support for torture and targeting innocent family of terrorists, disregard for the military intelligence community, etc...

He's lost the trust of his senior military officials because they don't trust his judgment and temperament.  His support among the military members has dwindled according to MilitaryTimes. And that poll was conducted before the recent incidents (raingate, troops to the border, no foreign absentee military ballots).

If it's an echo chamber, it's because he is constantly doing something asinine that warrants being called out for. The echo you hear isn't a retelling of the same screw up but a whole new one.  If he'd stop screwing up, they'd stop having to call him out on them.

I am aware of the many things you find disrespectful and i do not hold those to the same amount of importance as you seem to do as i focus more on the actions that involves the future of all american citizens but i wont tell you are wrong in thinking he should act more diplomatic all around . 

I just find it nonconstructive and ineffective to constantly highlight the small emotional injustices while not looking at real troubles or real solutions, maybe my thinking is too coldly technical compared to yours in this case but i still understand and respect the way you think of it.

My opinion on him has gone up and down over the years, but I am definitely mostly opposed to him. For every quality he has, he also has at least 10 nasty things about him. I understand that the americans were tired of the political establishment, their corruption, their political correctness and their inability to make any kind of substantial reform.
But Trump is just a lunatic, everything that paints a negative picture of him is just a lie. I mean he even claimed that 3000 didn't die in the hurricane in Puerto Rico, the independent reports were lies made by democrats. Seriously? How disgusting can you be.

Besides his nasty character, his politics have also mostly been shit.
The salaries for the working class have never been worse, its impossible for many to pay for basic things such as health care, people who have full-time jobs!
Trump makes sure the rich are getting richer.
He doesn't give a shit about the environment, the bill for this will likely be passed on to the working class, again.
The outsourcing is getting worse (so much for America first!)
He has cancelled trade deals, just to sign new ones that are basicly the same, yet claims 'tremendous victory'.
He has sent even more troops to Afghanistan and more weapons to the Saudi Arabian war machine. Didn't he want to end the wars??

But the worst thing about him is what he does to the American people, the polarization is getting worse, the far-right is on the rise, and the far-left is also beginning to wake up.
I know a lot of Trump supporters are good people, I love you, but you gotta see the problem, which kind of guy can lie so obvious as he does in this video and still have millions of supporters?
https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/udland/midtvejsvalg/dansker-i-usa-fangede-trump-overdrivelse-paa-video

That's a dangerous guy!