By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man 30th Anniversary live stream set for December 4th! Expect a new game annoucement.

Megaman was among my favorite games growing up..I actually own more megaman games than any other IP...also I want a new Megaman X game or new numbered megaman but with updated graphics no nes graphics!!. And i definitely don't want megaman legends 3

Around the Network

As much as I loved Mega-Man back in the day, the little blue bomber is now dead.

Shadow1980 said:
Unless it's Mega Man 11, Mega Man X9 (2D graphics, please), or a Mega Man X Legacy Collection, or at least something that's an old-school platformer like the classics, I'm not interested.

Honestly, I'd be fine if they decided to wrap up the Mega Man Classic timeline by finally connecting it to X. I've always wanted to know exactly how things went down.

this. I would like a legends 3 though.

I'm not going to get my hopes up, but its so hard not to be excited now

Yeah, I'd really love a new MegaManX game in the old school SNES graphics. That'll probably never happen, but it's nice to dream..

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Yeah, I'd really love a new MegaManX game in the old school SNES graphics. That'll probably never happen, but it's nice to dream..

That would be cool, hell they could honestly just release legends 3! I bet it still exists, but they won't, because they are mean!

Last edited by Acevil - on 30 November 2017

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Cloudman said:

That would be cool, hell they could honestly just release legends 3! I bet it still exists, but they won't, because they are mean!

I wish they would try again with that. It sounded like a really cool concept to at least try to the end.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I hope it's a PS4 exclusive.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Whatever it is, unless it's some online spinoff thing, I have a gut feeling it won't come out on Switch.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Not getting my hopes up with Capcom.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Every main mega man and megaman x game in one massive bundle. Maybe?