By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Avengers Infinity War Trailer!!

ninjapirate42 said:
Nymeria said:
Good night that is a lot of characters!! How long is this going to be? 3+ hours?

I hope one showing lasts until Avengers Infinity Wars Part 2 is released!

I thought they weren't doing Part 1 & 2 with this? 

Around the Network

Wait....their Peter Parker does have a spider sense? Sure coulda used that in Homecoming....dude got surprised by literally everything

Nymeria said:
ninjapirate42 said:

I hope one showing lasts until Avengers Infinity Wars Part 2 is released!

Nope! Part 2 is supposed to be coming out in May, 2019.

I need to borrow a time machine , can anyone lend me one?

It looks ok. Very disjointed. I only want to see all the heroes fight together and fighting a badass villain, not hordes of CG characters.

Around the Network
ninjapirate42 said:
Nymeria said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/07/avengers-infinity-war-renamed

The next two Avengers ensemble films, previously titled Avengers: Infinity War Part I and Avengers: Infinity War Part IIwill soon be renamed, according to their directors Joe and Anthony Russo. The brothers previously stated that they wanted to change the names of the films in an Uproxx interview back in May, where they explained that the films are “two very different movies” and that a shared subtitle would be “misleading.”

----------

I know there is an Avengers 4, but the subtitle isn't Infinity War anymore is what I meant.

Nymeria said:
ninjapirate42 said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/07/avengers-infinity-war-renamed

The next two Avengers ensemble films, previously titled Avengers: Infinity War Part I and Avengers: Infinity War Part IIwill soon be renamed, according to their directors Joe and Anthony Russo. The brothers previously stated that they wanted to change the names of the films in an Uproxx interview back in May, where they explained that the films are “two very different movies” and that a shared subtitle would be “misleading.”

----------

I know there is an Avengers 4, but the subtitle isn't Infinity War anymore is what I meant.

Oh, woops!

Wow. I need to figure out how to get to a movie theater when that gets released.

As much as I'm looking forward to this... no Fantastic Four.

That trailer is awesome! I didn't see Antman though. He might have been in there, I just didn't see him.