By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Avengers Infinity War Trailer!!

spurgeonryan said:
"Who the Hell are you guys?"

Lol, "We're the Guardians of the freaking Galaxy Thor!"

Oh my God that made the trailer. Marvel does know how to do it right. They just do.

They've taken their time building it up after 10 years now. They certainly know their stuff!

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:
That trailer is awesome! I didn't see Antman though. He might have been in there, I just didn't see him.

He was probably ant size that's why lol

V-r0cK said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:
That trailer is awesome! I didn't see Antman though. He might have been in there, I just didn't see him.

I was about to say the same, but I wasn't about to stoop so low. 

I owned these comics. Loved watching all the marvel heroes in one arc. I remember who wins.

The trailer is decent. Still looks much better than Justice League. Hard to get excited when it feels so far away though.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

It's almost identical to the leaked footage.

LivingMetal said:
V-r0cK said:

I was about to say the same, but I wasn't about to stoop so low. 

Oh i went there xD

Damn that looks great!

With what they've been saying about how this is the 'end/finale for the current avengers' and how everything that comes after A4 is a new time for the MCU, I really can't imagine any of them permanently dying at this point due to how integral they are to the MCU. Like,  imagine the MCU moving on without Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, etc that would just be so weird to see. A lot of people are expecting character deaths in this movie though so it will be interesting to see what they do. Unless they pull a [character dies] and then is brought back to life with an infinity gem or something.

Dope.

Looked pretty darn Awesome!
Especially the end when Thor says "who are you guys" and panned to Guardians