Forums - Politics Discussion - Washington Post foils Project Veritas "string"

Is James O'Keefe a turd nozzle?

Yes 8 61.54%

Yes 1 7.69%

Yes 0 0%

Yes 4 30.77%

Yes 0 0%

Total:13

I don't know enough about this specific Project Veritas operation to judge it for sure, but it seems that they were just trying to expose the media's willingness to jump on stories without due research, not defend Roy Moore.

That said, I don't understand how people are saying we can't trust anything they say. Even if James O'Keefe can't be trusted, you can't deny video footage of people being interviewed. Of course they didn't know they were being interviewed, but that's why they were more honest.

If you haven't seen the clip with Van Jones, he literally says, "The Russia thing is just a big nothing burger." His response was that he was taken out of context and "How can people fall for selectively edited video tapes?" I was under the impression that CNN showed selectively edited tapes all the time. Am I wrong?

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Around the Network
Insidb said:
monocle_layton said:

Don't sweat it. It's too late, but we may stumble upon something else soon

Damn, that whataboutism is back at it. Almost as if a 'tu quoque' argument only ignores the issue at hand.

*votes for child rapist*

"B-b-b-b-b-b-buuuuut her emaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiillllls!"

Trump can nuke a country and we'd hear some shit about the Pizza gate with Hillary lmao

I always hear about liberals not getting over Hillary when that's the only fucking "accomplishment" they've completed. Can't forget they are repealing Net Neutrality, ruining Healthcare, and reversing all progress for science and renewable energy as well

Why'd they even need to do that, we have tons of women who already accused this sick bastard with proof. Yet he's running without a care in the world thanks to sir orange clown with a wrinkled condom for a mouth.

Wasn't Roy Moore banned from a mall? Enough said.

Some people are so desperate for Fake News to actually exist, they even try to create their own^^

And as much as I hate to repeat myself; being attracted post pubescent teens is not pedophilia.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Some people are so desperate for Fake News to actually exist, they even try to create their own^^

And as much as I hate to repeat myself; being attracted post pubescent teens is not pedophilia.

You're right, but it's still weird as fuck. 

bigjon said:
sundin13 said:
Project Veritas are some of the scummiest people in the business. Nothing that they say should ever be taken seriously. They have shown themselves willing to blatantly lie and twist words to fulfill their agenda, between being just generally unethical and all around horrible people.

ya... and CNN, Foxnews, MSNBC, NYT or WAPO NEVER EVER do that.....

If you think they are anywhere near the same league, I don't think you know much about O'Keefe and Project Veritas.

She told her story, said where she had been living and her phone's area code did not match! She clearly wanted to get caught "red-handed", and in a very convenient time as well.

https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Tf_Wcnyaak8

Last edited by Gourmet - on 28 November 2017

FIT_Gamer said:
vivster said:

What's weird to be attracted to in some cases fully developed primary and secondary sexual attributes?

As long as there are 14 year olds that look like 21 year olds and 21 year olds that look like 14 year olds all this discussion about age is absolutely moot. If a person has all the attributes of a sexually developed human then there is no problem or shame being attracted to them. Welcome to genetics and instincts. 

Weird are the people who cling to arbitrary age numbers that are indiscernible for the normal eye and pretend that they matter in the slightest.

I mean how do you think attraction works? Teenagers lust after other teenagers and it's completely fine. Do you think as soon as a teenager hits the magic number 18 suddenly all people below that age become suddenly repulsive?

Last edited by vivster - on 28 November 2017

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
FIT_Gamer said:

What's weird to be attracted to in some cases fully developed primary and secondary sexual attributes?

As long as there are 14 year olds that look like 21 year olds and 21 year olds that look like 14 year olds all this discussion about age is absolutely moot. If a person has all the attributes of a sexually developed human then there is no problem or shame being attracted to them. Welcome to genetics and instincts. 

Weird are the people who cling to arbitrary age numbers that are indiscernible for the normal eye and pretend that they matter in the slightest.

I mean how do you think attraction works? Teenagers lust after other teenagers and it's completely fine. Do you think as soon as a teenager hits the magic number 18 suddenly all people below that age become suddenly repulsive?

It is called being a fucking loser.  Anyone that is in their late 20s knows teenagers especially as young as 14 are stupid as shit.  They think they know everything yet they don't know shit.  Anyone that is in their early 30s preying on young girls in their early to mid teens is a fucking loser. 

Are there instances where I disagree with the age situations we have set up in USA?  Sure like I believe a 19 year old should be able to date a 16 year old.  Here in Texas the age of consent is 17 but I believe if they are younger and parents agree then there isn't anything really done about it.  There lies the main point I'm trying to make.  I highly doubt Moore in his early 30s was getting parental consent to date (or more likely grope) their daughters.  If I had a teenage daughter and I found out a 30 year old was dating her then I would kick the mother fuckers ass and let it be known that he isn't welcome around her anymore.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 28 November 2017