By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WarHawk is freaking GREAT!!

Any one else got in the beta ?

Graphics look good on hdtv of cource, did not notcie jaggies but i was rather "into" the game so.

The maps are BIG, and filled with nice towers buildings mountains.

The controls are good, the air controls are freaking great thats were you have the most fun the dogfigths.

This will be all about online gameplay with frineds, just a really fun game to screw around with a few buddies.

The whole getting online joining a game friends list is very simple, which is great for me.

Around the Network

I'm in but it is taking forever to download...I'm only at 20% and it's been about an hour.

This might actually be pretty interesting. Any high quality footage leaked yet? I'd go to YouTube, but nothing looks good in their resolution. =/

What's great about it? Please give us your impressions.

Yes, some details please.

Around the Network
goodridd said:
I'm in but it is taking forever to download...I'm only at 20% and it's been about an hour.

lol

took me around 20 minutes, i must have got it early before everyone in the world started downloading. 

I have seen the trailer from the PSN in my PS3 and it sure looks great .Great graphics for a downloadable game ,thats for sure .

im not in the beta but one of the PSU staff members are. We arent allowed (Sony's ruling) to release them till they say we can but OMG they are AMAZING. Its a beautiful game. For the size, I think its only one map available (didn't ask) so I think the game engine is about 650mb, the map is about 72mb.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

goodridd, whenever you complete your download and play the game, let us know how it is. We'd like some first impressions.

my beta downloading right now