By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WarHawk is freaking GREAT!!

God damn it, how did you all get in and I didn't ? I applied the moment they announced it... my luck is that bad???

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Its so unfair that its unavaliable in the UK, I want this game so much

add me

DaBIAS said:
goodridd said:
I'm in but it is taking forever to download...I'm only at 20% and it's been about an hour.

lol

took me around 20 minutes, i must have got it early before everyone in the world started downloading. 

Yeah, I didn't start until a couple of hours ago. I'm going to have to leave for work before it's done. Hopefully it will be done by the time I get home!

Btw, I'm only at 41% right now and it's been at least two hours.

if its that slow it might be your connection.

ckmlb said:
God damn it, how did you all get in and I didn't ? I applied the moment they announced it... my luck is that bad???

UK Beta starts May 31st...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ckmlb said:

I hear ya...geez...I'm not happy with these beta results so far...

And screw that home beta website that I checked 1000 times.

=( 

Lots of high res beta pics - http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=74579 Really looks great.

ckmlb said:

I'm in the exact same boat. Lots of people on the official playstation forums are claiming that this is because of how registration was handled, namely email address only, as opposed to PSN id.

Hopefully they'll fix this issue by the time the Killzone Beta drops.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
ckmlb said:

I'm in the exact same boat. Lots of people on the official playstation forums are claiming that this is because of how registration was handled, namely email address only, as opposed to PSN id.

Hopefully they'll fix this issue by the time the Killzone Demo drops.

Well not everyone can get in.

They need people from all over with differant types of connection settings.

DaBIAS said:
sieanr said:
ckmlb said:

Hopefully they'll fix this issue by the time the Killzone Demo drops.

Well not everyone can get in.

They need people from all over with differant types of connection settings.

I know, but what happens when someone uses a different email from than their PSN id? They dont give you any download code, it just appears in the PSN store.

I think they should ask for PSN id+email, or do a code system like Halo 3 - but that system has had its fair share of problems.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"